We are two forty year olds, getting away for a week... We are deciding on which island to go to. I'm pushing for St. John. We want nice beaches, restaurants, things to do... we basically want to relax, eat well, exercise, and be pampered. Moderate night life is good... a day in STT might be nice, but we dont need majorly touristy or crazy nightlife. Problem is... for two people, is there anywhere to stay besides Caneel Bay and the Westin? We're too few people to rent a villa, arent we? any other choices? And if you think another island might be better suited for us, let me know. I was also thinking St. Maarten or Curacao.. and yes I know they are quite different! Thanks!
Where to stay in St. John?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Southern Caribbean Cruise
- 2 Too many choices.....
- 3 Why Barbados?
- 4 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 5 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 6 Best Island for Me?
- 7 Best caribbean island to suit us.
- 8 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 9 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 10 Best island for Christmas vacation with 4 teenage girls
- 11 Cuba with Gate 1
- 12 Anguilla stay?
- 13 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 14 Back from San Juan
- 15 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 16 San Juan Airport
- 17 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 18 TCI Small group snorkle trip?
- 19 Club Med Columbus Isle, Bahamas or Beaches Negril, Jamaica
- 20 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 21 Storm ?
- 22 Fun island to take 17 year olds
- 23 All Inclusive Villa for Bachelor Party
- 24 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 25 Kristen- where are you?????