We are two forty year olds, getting away for a week... We are deciding on which island to go to. I'm pushing for St. John. We want nice beaches, restaurants, things to do... we basically want to relax, eat well, exercise, and be pampered. Moderate night life is good... a day in STT might be nice, but we dont need majorly touristy or crazy nightlife. Problem is... for two people, is there anywhere to stay besides Caneel Bay and the Westin? We're too few people to rent a villa, arent we? any other choices? And if you think another island might be better suited for us, let me know. I was also thinking St. Maarten or Curacao.. and yes I know they are quite different! Thanks!
Where to stay in St. John?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 2 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 3 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 4 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 5 Tipping at AI
- 6 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 7 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 8 Traveling Solo
- 9 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 10 A Volcanic Paradise
- 11 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 12 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 13 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 14 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 15 St. Kitts, the details
- 16 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 17 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 18 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 19 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 20 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 21 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 22 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 23 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 24 8 TUFF MILES
- 25 Puerto Rico Nightlife?