We are two forty year olds, getting away for a week... We are deciding on which island to go to. I'm pushing for St. John. We want nice beaches, restaurants, things to do... we basically want to relax, eat well, exercise, and be pampered. Moderate night life is good... a day in STT might be nice, but we dont need majorly touristy or crazy nightlife. Problem is... for two people, is there anywhere to stay besides Caneel Bay and the Westin? We're too few people to rent a villa, arent we? any other choices? And if you think another island might be better suited for us, let me know. I was also thinking St. Maarten or Curacao.. and yes I know they are quite different! Thanks!
Where to stay in St. John?
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 2 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 3 Ferry to Rum Point
- 4 Islands with great nightlife
- 5 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 6 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 7 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 8 Family with infants/toddlers
- 9 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 10 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 11 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 12 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 13 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 14 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 15 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 16 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 17 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 18 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 19 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 20 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 21 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 22 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 23 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 24 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 25 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities