We are two forty year olds, getting away for a week... We are deciding on which island to go to. I'm pushing for St. John. We want nice beaches, restaurants, things to do... we basically want to relax, eat well, exercise, and be pampered. Moderate night life is good... a day in STT might be nice, but we dont need majorly touristy or crazy nightlife. Problem is... for two people, is there anywhere to stay besides Caneel Bay and the Westin? We're too few people to rent a villa, arent we? any other choices? And if you think another island might be better suited for us, let me know. I was also thinking St. Maarten or Curacao.. and yes I know they are quite different! Thanks!
Where to stay in St. John?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Favorite Caribbean Island - Where would you retire ?
- 2 Ideas for a Quick Summer Getaway
- 3 Antigua - Do Fodorites really go there ?
- 4 Puerto Rico Information Needed Please
- 5 Need help deciding which resort/island to vacation at in September
- 6 Caribbean with grown kids
- 7 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 8 Planning A College Graduation Trip In May
- 9 Grenada or St.Kitts/Nevis
- 10 Driving in Aurba
- 11 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 12 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 13 Barbados question where to stay
- 14 Barbados Ferry Service
- 15 Security guard in Turks and Caicos?
- 16 Puerto Rico during Holy Week
- 17 Restaurant in Aruba
- 18 Turks & Caicos Activities - What's Your Top 3?
- 19 Turks & Caicos- Help!! Where's Your Favorite Place to Stay?
- 20 Providenciales Airport
- 21 2 weeks in Cuba
- 22 Grenada - looking for a CLEAN hotel for one night - suggestions?
- 23 Is Grenada the Ideal vacation spot for us?
- 24 Bahama's vs Costa Rica
- 25 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!