We are two forty year olds, getting away for a week... We are deciding on which island to go to. I'm pushing for St. John. We want nice beaches, restaurants, things to do... we basically want to relax, eat well, exercise, and be pampered. Moderate night life is good... a day in STT might be nice, but we dont need majorly touristy or crazy nightlife. Problem is... for two people, is there anywhere to stay besides Caneel Bay and the Westin? We're too few people to rent a villa, arent we? any other choices? And if you think another island might be better suited for us, let me know. I was also thinking St. Maarten or Curacao.. and yes I know they are quite different! Thanks!
Where to stay in St. John?
- 1 Which island to visit???
- 2 San Juan airport (SJU) public bus
- 3 Seven Seas on T&C, what to do and what to see?
- 4 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 5 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 6 Best place for a massage in Anguilla?
- 7 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 8 Bermuda Trip
- 9 quiet and relaxing
- 10 Spirit Airlines to Caribbean - Need help w/carryon question.
- 11 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 12 St.Thomas St. John
- 13 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 14 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 15 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 16 June vacation trip for guys
- 17 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 18 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 19 Honeymoon Help!
- 20 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 21 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 22 Grand Cayman
- 23 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 24 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 25 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets