To start, we are a family of 2 adults,2 grandparents,a 3 year old, and a 9 year old. We will be traveling mid October and trying to figure out where to stay.
We want a nice beach with a hotel with a good pool for the kids. We plan on visiting the rainforest, Culebra for the day, bioluminecent bay,and Old San Juan/San Juan sites. We also like golfing,snorkeling, pretty much up for anything. We are planning on renting a car also.
Would it be better for us to pick one location and tour from there, or pick 2? For example, a few nights in Old San Juan and then the rest in Grande Rio or El Conquistador a?
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 2 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 3 Great snorkeling, on the beach hotel
- 4 Ideal wedding island
- 5 Help with small wedding location
- 6 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 7 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 8 Best Islands to visit late Dec/early Jan
- 9 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 10 From Bermuda to Barbados
- 11 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 12 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 13 St. Croix
- 14 How much cash to take to Cuba?
- 15 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 16 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 17 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 18 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 19 Island Hopping
- 20 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 21 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 22 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 23 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 24 Havana restaurants
- 25 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion