To start, we are a family of 2 adults,2 grandparents,a 3 year old, and a 9 year old. We will be traveling mid October and trying to figure out where to stay.
We want a nice beach with a hotel with a good pool for the kids. We plan on visiting the rainforest, Culebra for the day, bioluminecent bay,and Old San Juan/San Juan sites. We also like golfing,snorkeling, pretty much up for anything. We are planning on renting a car also.
Would it be better for us to pick one location and tour from there, or pick 2? For example, a few nights in Old San Juan and then the rest in Grande Rio or El Conquistador a?
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 USA@: YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 U>S:A: Gmail Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:844:291 :6706 Gmail 24*7
- 3 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 4 Havana
- 5 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 6 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 7 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 8 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 9 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 10 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 11 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 12 Restaurant Recommendations
- 13 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 14 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 15 Family vacation
- 16 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 17 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 18 PR or USVI
- 19 Havana Hotel
- 20 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 21 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 22 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 23 Cayman Islands Currency
- 24 Virgin Gorda BVI
- 25 Martinique June 4th - 16th