To start, we are a family of 2 adults,2 grandparents,a 3 year old, and a 9 year old. We will be traveling mid October and trying to figure out where to stay.
We want a nice beach with a hotel with a good pool for the kids. We plan on visiting the rainforest, Culebra for the day, bioluminecent bay,and Old San Juan/San Juan sites. We also like golfing,snorkeling, pretty much up for anything. We are planning on renting a car also.
Would it be better for us to pick one location and tour from there, or pick 2? For example, a few nights in Old San Juan and then the rest in Grande Rio or El Conquistador a?
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 2 Cuba for 6 days
- 3 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 4 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 5 Casual dining in San Juan area
- 6 What does Turks Beaches day pass include?
- 7 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 8 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 9 Honeymoon Help!!
- 10 Do not miss the Tahiti
- 11 when to visit barbados
- 12 Barbados Beaches
- 13 Punta Cana
- 14 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 15 Puerto Rico Questions: elec conv? hiking boots for El Yunque/
- 16 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 17 Surfing School recomendations, Puerto Rico?
- 18 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 19 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 20 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 21 Restaurant Recommendations
- 22 Trouble booking hotels!
- 23 Tropical Island Trip HELP
- 24 Airport transfer PUJ
- 25 Bahama's outer island