To start, we are a family of 2 adults,2 grandparents,a 3 year old, and a 9 year old. We will be traveling mid October and trying to figure out where to stay.
We want a nice beach with a hotel with a good pool for the kids. We plan on visiting the rainforest, Culebra for the day, bioluminecent bay,and Old San Juan/San Juan sites. We also like golfing,snorkeling, pretty much up for anything. We are planning on renting a car also.
Would it be better for us to pick one location and tour from there, or pick 2? For example, a few nights in Old San Juan and then the rest in Grande Rio or El Conquistador a?
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Jerk Chicken
- 2 BVI trip questions
- 3 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 4 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 5 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 6 aruba fun!!!
- 7 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 8 Peterson
- 9 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 10 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 11 St.Lucia newbie
- 12 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 13 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 14 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 15 Turks and caicos
- 16 Aruba weather
- 17 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 18 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 19 Turks and caicos
- 20 Cruise stop activities
- 21 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 22 Jade Mountain
- 23 Honeymoon Help!!
- 24 Bermuda
- 25 Restaurant Suggestions