To start, we are a family of 2 adults,2 grandparents,a 3 year old, and a 9 year old. We will be traveling mid October and trying to figure out where to stay.
We want a nice beach with a hotel with a good pool for the kids. We plan on visiting the rainforest, Culebra for the day, bioluminecent bay,and Old San Juan/San Juan sites. We also like golfing,snorkeling, pretty much up for anything. We are planning on renting a car also.
Would it be better for us to pick one location and tour from there, or pick 2? For example, a few nights in Old San Juan and then the rest in Grande Rio or El Conquistador a?
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 2 Best weather/where to travel early November?!
- 3 No Mold - Family Friendly Place to Stay?
- 4 Girls' trip, after Anguilla
- 5 Grace Bay-where to stay
- 6 what island to go to Feb 2018)
- 7 Hiking in St. John
- 8 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 9 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 10 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 11 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 12 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 13 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 14 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 15 Where in DR?
- 16 Honeymoon
- 17 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 18 Curacao times 2
- 19 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 20 Barbados
- 21 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 22 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife
- 23 Help with August trip ideas
- 24 Airport transfer PUJ
- 25 We may not be going to Cuba after all