Traveling to Puerto Rico with family at the end of June and trying to decide where to stay. First question is are there any all inclusive resorts in Puerto Rico? We want a nice beach and a casino. Not sure if we want to stay in San Juan or at least close to San Juan (where if we wanted to we could go into town to dine or shop). Any advice is greatly appreciated.
Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 1 Which island to visit???
- 2 June vacation trip for guys
- 3 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 4 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 5 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 6 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 7 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 8 Real St. Lucia Tours
- 9 Honeymoon Help!
- 10 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 11 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 12 Grand Cayman
- 13 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 14 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 15 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 16 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- 17 Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down
- 18 quiet and relaxing
- 19 Dress Code - Little Dix Bay
- 20 Scam & Fraud in Cancun / Mexico = Watch Out For Mayan Palace!!
- 21 Anguilla for Christmas?
- 22 Planning a Thanksgiving 2013 Honeymoon- Caribbean or Mexico?
- 23 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 24 All Inclusive for small children?
- 25 Private tours in Jamaica