My husband and I usually travel to Isla Mujeres, MX every October. For 2014 we thought we'd try Puerto Rico for something different. We have flights booked for Oct 22 - 31, 2014(9 nights). We are interested in being beach front - want a view of the water and a balcony. Would like to be walking distance to restaurants and night life, as we only want to rent a car for a day or two of island exploring. Want to chill out on the beach during the day. I'm not sure which area would be best for our needs. Suggestions are appreciated. I would like to keep our budget below $250 per day for lodging if possible. I've found some nice private condos but not sure about the locations (Isla Verde and Condido), but we might want more personal service of a resort or hotel. Appreciate feedback. Thank you, NancyO
Where to stay in Puerto Rico
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 2 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 3 Traveling Solo
- 4 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 5 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 6 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 7 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 8 St. Kitts, the details
- 9 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 10 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 11 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 12 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 13 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 14 A Volcanic Paradise
- 15 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 16 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 17 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 18 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 19 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 20 8 TUFF MILES
- 21 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 22 1 week in San Juan
- 23 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?
- 24 St John - The East End - Aqua Bistro
- 25 Bermuda Weekend Feb 2014