My husband and I usually travel to Isla Mujeres, MX every October. For 2014 we thought we'd try Puerto Rico for something different. We have flights booked for Oct 22 - 31, 2014(9 nights). We are interested in being beach front - want a view of the water and a balcony. Would like to be walking distance to restaurants and night life, as we only want to rent a car for a day or two of island exploring. Want to chill out on the beach during the day. I'm not sure which area would be best for our needs. Suggestions are appreciated. I would like to keep our budget below $250 per day for lodging if possible. I've found some nice private condos but not sure about the locations (Isla Verde and Condido), but we might want more personal service of a resort or hotel. Appreciate feedback. Thank you, NancyO
Where to stay in Puerto Rico
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 2 not tell a litigation a which basically ch
- 3 Jamaica all inclusive
- 4 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 5 Why Barbados?
- 6 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 7 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 8 Cuba Opening Up
- 9 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 10 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 11 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 12 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 13 Just back from The Somerset
- 14 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 15 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 16 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 17 Sandals Resorts
- 18 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 19 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 20 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 21 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 22 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 23 Cuba in 10 days
- 24 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 25 Turks/Caicos or Dominican Republic