My husband and I usually travel to Isla Mujeres, MX every October. For 2014 we thought we'd try Puerto Rico for something different. We have flights booked for Oct 22 - 31, 2014(9 nights). We are interested in being beach front - want a view of the water and a balcony. Would like to be walking distance to restaurants and night life, as we only want to rent a car for a day or two of island exploring. Want to chill out on the beach during the day. I'm not sure which area would be best for our needs. Suggestions are appreciated. I would like to keep our budget below $250 per day for lodging if possible. I've found some nice private condos but not sure about the locations (Isla Verde and Condido), but we might want more personal service of a resort or hotel. Appreciate feedback. Thank you, NancyO
Where to stay in Puerto Rico
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 2 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 3 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 4 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 5 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 6 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 7 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 8 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 9 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 10 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 11 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 12 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 13 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 14 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 15 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 16 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 17 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 18 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 19 Which island?
- 20 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 21 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 22 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John
- 23 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 24 Crime in Providenciales TCI
- 25 Trying to Figure Out Whether to Stay at Airport or in Old San Juan