I've been reading everyones' posts here and based on all the info (thank you all), I'm thinking that Grenada would be a good choice for our anniversary trip in November.
I'm interested in 2 hotels: Spice Island and LaLuna. I'm leaning towards LaLua (but having trouble finding any recent reviews of this place)and it sounds like the beach for Spice Island is a favorite. We tend to like places that feel more "natural" and the pictures of the rooms at La Luna are great -- love the outdoor bathrooms with lizards -- but also like AC.
If anyone can offer any recommendations, it would be appreciated. (NYC Tiger and Laby, this kind of goes along with a previous post you both were on... )
Where to stay in Grenada?
- 1 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 2 Ferry to Rum Point
- 3 Islands with great nightlife
- 4 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 5 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 6 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 7 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 8 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 9 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 10 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 11 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 12 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 13 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 14 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 15 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 16 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 17 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 18 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 19 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 20 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 21 Some perspective on crime in Nevis
- 22 Culebra, Vieques and other Spanish Virgins: Trip Report
- 23 Pelican Nest Villas -- Turks & Caicos -- Providenciales
- 24 Beaches Turks question
- 25 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???