I've been reading everyones' posts here and based on all the info (thank you all), I'm thinking that Grenada would be a good choice for our anniversary trip in November.
I'm interested in 2 hotels: Spice Island and LaLuna. I'm leaning towards LaLua (but having trouble finding any recent reviews of this place)and it sounds like the beach for Spice Island is a favorite. We tend to like places that feel more "natural" and the pictures of the rooms at La Luna are great -- love the outdoor bathrooms with lizards -- but also like AC.
If anyone can offer any recommendations, it would be appreciated. (NYC Tiger and Laby, this kind of goes along with a previous post you both were on... )
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 aruba planning advice
- 2 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 3 Looking for affordable, secluded honeymoon bungalow/villa?
- 4 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 5 What to pack for Bahamas in Dec.
- 6 Best Luxury Place to Stay in T&C
- 7 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 8 Cuba for 6 Americans
- 9 New Destination
- 10 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 11 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 12 Bahamas help
- 13 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 14 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 15 Vacation suggestion, please
- 16 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 17 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 18 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 19 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba
- 20 Fun Family Lunch Spot in Anguilla?
- 21 Thanksgiving Week in St. Thomas
- 22 Transfer from Havana to Varadero
- 23 Atlantis Resort Bahamas
- 24 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 25 Barbados Beaches