I've been reading everyones' posts here and based on all the info (thank you all), I'm thinking that Grenada would be a good choice for our anniversary trip in November.
I'm interested in 2 hotels: Spice Island and LaLuna. I'm leaning towards LaLua (but having trouble finding any recent reviews of this place)and it sounds like the beach for Spice Island is a favorite. We tend to like places that feel more "natural" and the pictures of the rooms at La Luna are great -- love the outdoor bathrooms with lizards -- but also like AC.
If anyone can offer any recommendations, it would be appreciated. (NYC Tiger and Laby, this kind of goes along with a previous post you both were on... )
Where to stay in Grenada?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cuba by car
- 2 multiple family beach vacation
- 3 Clearest water and All Inclusive
- 4 Short trip to St. Martin/Day trip to Anguilla
- 5 2015 Family vacation: Best Bang on a budget
- 6 Anguilla Beaches
- 7 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 8 Caribbean with grown kids
- 9 DR All Inclusive for Woman's getway
- 10 Need a new vacation spot!
- 11 Sailing in the Abacos, Bahamas
- 12 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 13 Mid October Honeymoon
- 14 Summer family vacation
- 15 Recommendations for Caribbean Getaway from New York
- 16 Wedding/Honeymoon All In One...Looking for Helpful Advice
- 17 All Inclusive Honeymoon
- 18 Honeymoon destination?
- 19 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 20 Punta Cana - Adults Only favorite
- 21 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding-REVISED
- 22 St. Patrick's Day in Aruba
- 23 Fort de France as a base to explore Martinique?
- 24 First tropical vacation, any tips?
- 25 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?