I've been reading everyones' posts here and based on all the info (thank you all), I'm thinking that Grenada would be a good choice for our anniversary trip in November.
I'm interested in 2 hotels: Spice Island and LaLuna. I'm leaning towards LaLua (but having trouble finding any recent reviews of this place)and it sounds like the beach for Spice Island is a favorite. We tend to like places that feel more "natural" and the pictures of the rooms at La Luna are great -- love the outdoor bathrooms with lizards -- but also like AC.
If anyone can offer any recommendations, it would be appreciated. (NYC Tiger and Laby, this kind of goes along with a previous post you both were on... )
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 총판 토토 모집♡접속:【kakao: VS486텔레그램 :VS486】♡총판 토토 모집
- 2 Cuba via cruise
- 3 BVI: Comparable Islands?
- 4 Is everything open on elbow cay in early nov?
- 5 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 6 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 7 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 8 Cuba Help
- 9 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 10 Barbados Beach and Hotel Question
- 11 Living in the Caribbean
- 12 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 13 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 14 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 15 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 16 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 17 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 18 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 19 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 20 5 day pre cruise stay in San Juan
- 21 Starting Hurricane Irma thread
- 22 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 23 Looking for fab day tour in Ocho Rios
- 24 How far is Montego Bay from Ocho Rios
- 25 St. Croix