Inquiring information as we are looking for accommodations with a family friendly resort (condo may be an alternative), with eat in kitchen (cooking availability), and if possible with restaurant on premises. We are also open to the option for a villa, as long as it is safe, and with beach access (special requirements for beach to be discussed below). Our budget is 300-500 dollars / night, but we can be a little flexible if it really is worth it. Our experience of the Caribbean is limited to Grand Cayman, and Turks and Caicos (we visited 4 times), and we are used to calm and clear waters. So, with this in mind, any recommendations? Would we need to rent a vehicle? We are traveling with our three little kids (5, 7, 11 years old). Again we are looking for a ten day stay from July 1, to 11.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 R@one=Verizon ☎ 1:800:982 :8520 Tec*h SUPPORT CONTACT * 24x7
- 2 Girls' trip, after Anguilla
- 3 Grace Bay-where to stay
- 4 what island to go to Feb 2018)
- 5 Hiking in St. John
- 6 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 7 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 8 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 9 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 10 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 11 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 12 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 13 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 14 Where in DR?
- 15 Honeymoon
- 16 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 17 Curacao times 2
- 18 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 19 Barbados
- 20 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 21 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife
- 22 Help with August trip ideas
- 23 Airport transfer PUJ
- 24 We may not be going to Cuba after all
- 25 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?