We are going to Curacao the end of April. I just can't decide where to stay. I have been looking at several properties. Marriott, Avila, Hilton, Breezes and Sunset waters. Sunset waters seems far out and I don't really like AI. But the diving is better up there. Read some bad things about Breezes and Hilton. Was really leaning towards Marriott but then read a bad report on their dive operation. So now I am leaning more towards Avila. Which is more our type of place to stay I think. I really like smaller and a kitchen so I can do something simple for breakfast and lunch and then eat dinner out. And thinking about Going with Ocean Encounters for the diving. Not really what I prefer for diving. I am use to small companies that take out small groups. But, I have not really found that on Curacao. Any input on those topics would be most apprectiated. Thank you in advance Jeanette
Where to stay and who to dive with
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best Island for Me?
- 2 fox. car rental montego bay jamaica
- 3 Southern Caribbean Cruise
- 4 Too many choices.....
- 5 walking to the lighthouse
- 6 Why Barbados?
- 7 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 8 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 9 Best caribbean island to suit us.
- 10 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 11 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 12 Best island for Christmas vacation with 4 teenage girls
- 13 Cuba with Gate 1
- 14 Anguilla stay?
- 15 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 16 Back from San Juan
- 17 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 18 San Juan Airport
- 19 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 20 TCI Small group snorkle trip?
- 21 Club Med Columbus Isle, Bahamas or Beaches Negril, Jamaica
- 22 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 23 Storm ?
- 24 Fun island to take 17 year olds
- 25 All Inclusive Villa for Bachelor Party