We are going to Curacao the end of April. I just can't decide where to stay. I have been looking at several properties. Marriott, Avila, Hilton, Breezes and Sunset waters. Sunset waters seems far out and I don't really like AI. But the diving is better up there. Read some bad things about Breezes and Hilton. Was really leaning towards Marriott but then read a bad report on their dive operation. So now I am leaning more towards Avila. Which is more our type of place to stay I think. I really like smaller and a kitchen so I can do something simple for breakfast and lunch and then eat dinner out. And thinking about Going with Ocean Encounters for the diving. Not really what I prefer for diving. I am use to small companies that take out small groups. But, I have not really found that on Curacao. Any input on those topics would be most apprectiated. Thank you in advance Jeanette
Where to stay and who to dive with
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 2 Carry on size Bahamas
- 3 Turks and Caicos - Best Time to Book Accomodation
- 4 Vacation Ideas
- 5 St John March, where to stay
- 6 The right adults-only resort
- 7 Cuba - Questions about Phone/Internet/Currency
- 8 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 9 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 10 Cupecoy Beach
- 11 Tips for bahamas
- 12 St. Martin/Nevis Trip Report
- 13 Seven Mile Beach Questions
- 14 First time to Puerto Rico need advise please
- 15 condo / villa with kids, on the beach
- 16 My trip report from 10/23 - 11/1/14 - St. John USVI's
- 17 Bay Gardens Beach Hotel in St Lucia
- 18 Barbados with two kids under 4.
- 19 walkable hotels
- 20 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 21 Back from San Juan
- 22 St Thomas
- 23 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 24 St Thomas need condo advice and trip plans
- 25 Grenada - Coyaba vs. Flamboyant