There are so many places in the Caribbean to look - I don't even know where to start. We would like to stay away from the 'wedding factory' idea. We're HOPING to have a little over 100 people, but may be under - in an ideal world we could buy out the place - we want it to feel cozy/luxurious but affordability is also a factor because we do want everyone to come. The style we are looking for is old-world I guess but I know our guests will want to be able to watch tv in their rooms. Any suggestions of locations, time of year....?
Where to have a cozy beach wedding - affordable too
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Family with infants/toddlers
- 2 Ferry to Rum Point
- 3 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 4 Islands with great nightlife
- 5 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 6 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 7 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 8 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 9 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 10 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 11 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 12 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 13 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 14 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 15 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 16 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 17 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 18 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 19 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 20 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 21 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 22 Some perspective on crime in Nevis
- 23 Culebra, Vieques and other Spanish Virgins: Trip Report
- 24 Pelican Nest Villas -- Turks & Caicos -- Providenciales
- 25 Beaches Turks question