There are so many places in the Caribbean to look - I don't even know where to start. We would like to stay away from the 'wedding factory' idea. We're HOPING to have a little over 100 people, but may be under - in an ideal world we could buy out the place - we want it to feel cozy/luxurious but affordability is also a factor because we do want everyone to come. The style we are looking for is old-world I guess but I know our guests will want to be able to watch tv in their rooms. Any suggestions of locations, time of year....?
Where to have a cozy beach wedding - affordable too
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Overwhelmed
- 2 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 3 Caribbean Destination for Family with Teenage Girls
- 4 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 5 St. Martin Ferry to Anguilla from Philipsburg
- 6 Jamaica help!
- 7 Four Seasons Nevis and RoamsAround thanks
- 8 2 weeks in cuba
- 9 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 10 Martinique - solo female traveller
- 11 Lodging for solo traveler in San Juan
- 12 Seeking a cliff overlooking the ocean for our wedding ceremony
- 13 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 14 Jamaica
- 15 Jamaica all inclusive
- 16 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 17 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 18 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 19 Cuba Opening Up
- 20 Puerto Rico Itinerary Review, Por Favor
- 21 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 22 Why Barbados?
- 23 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 24 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 25 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)