There are so many places in the Caribbean to look - I don't even know where to start. We would like to stay away from the 'wedding factory' idea. We're HOPING to have a little over 100 people, but may be under - in an ideal world we could buy out the place - we want it to feel cozy/luxurious but affordability is also a factor because we do want everyone to come. The style we are looking for is old-world I guess but I know our guests will want to be able to watch tv in their rooms. Any suggestions of locations, time of year....?
Where to have a cozy beach wedding - affordable too
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Calling all Puerto Rico experts....last minute planning of the WHOLE trip!
- 2 Bahamas 4 day Trip: July 2014
- 3 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 4 Bahamas snorkeling
- 5 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 6 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 7 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 8 Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
- 9 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 10 Wedding Help!
- 11 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 12 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 13 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 14 Islands with great nightlife
- 15 month stay on a caribbean island
- 16 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 17 Where to stay on Vieques
- 18 Ferry to Rum Point
- 19 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 20 Family with infants/toddlers
- 21 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 22 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 23 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 24 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 25 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary