My husband and I are planning our annual couples vacation and I have no clue where to go. We will be going for 5 days anytime after July 21. but before August- which I hear is storm season.
We would like all inclusive, but that is not a deal breaker
We are very interested in SNUBA (not scuba) diving, or a great snorkeling experience (preference is SNUBA)
We want a beautiful beach
A decent night life
Water sports and nature/ sport excursions are important
We are not looking to break the bank, we want a really nice time but not more than 3 grand before we start cutting costs
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 토토 사이트 [ kakao: BL45텔레그램 : kor7m]
- 2 총판 토토 [ kakao: BL45텔레그램 : kor7m]
- 3 Girls' trip, after Anguilla
- 4 Grace Bay-where to stay
- 5 what island to go to Feb 2018)
- 6 Hiking in St. John
- 7 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 8 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 9 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 10 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 11 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 12 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 13 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 14 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 15 Where in DR?
- 16 Honeymoon
- 17 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 18 Curacao times 2
- 19 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 20 Barbados
- 21 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 22 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife
- 23 Help with August trip ideas
- 24 Airport transfer PUJ
- 25 We may not be going to Cuba after all
Where to go!!! Puerto Rico, Dominican Rep., Bahamas, Brit. V. islands?