My husband and I are planning our annual couples vacation and I have no clue where to go. We will be going for 5 days anytime after July 21. but before August- which I hear is storm season.
We would like all inclusive, but that is not a deal breaker
We are very interested in SNUBA (not scuba) diving, or a great snorkeling experience (preference is SNUBA)
We want a beautiful beach
A decent night life
Water sports and nature/ sport excursions are important
We are not looking to break the bank, we want a really nice time but not more than 3 grand before we start cutting costs
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://needsupplementhelp.com/numax-test-xt/
- 2 Christmas vacation
- 3 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 4 New Years Parties, Caribbean 2017/2018?
- 5 1st time to Barbados
- 6 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 7 Americans warned not to visit Cuba
- 8 Punta Cana for Christmas and New Years
- 9 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 10 St Lucia Trip Ideas
- 11 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 12 GTC
- 13 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 14 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 15 Which Out Island for laid-back, uncrowded and quiet vacation?
- 16 Cayman Islands travel report
- 17 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 18 Curacao times 2
- 19 Beach w Nightlife in Barbados
- 20 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 21 Hurricane effect on Anguilla
- 22 Bermuda Travel Report
- 23 Cuba Help
- 24 Cuba via cruise
- 25 Aruba villa help desperate!
Where to go!!! Puerto Rico, Dominican Rep., Bahamas, Brit. V. islands?