My husband and I are planning our annual couples vacation and I have no clue where to go. We will be going for 5 days anytime after July 21. but before August- which I hear is storm season.
We would like all inclusive, but that is not a deal breaker
We are very interested in SNUBA (not scuba) diving, or a great snorkeling experience (preference is SNUBA)
We want a beautiful beach
A decent night life
Water sports and nature/ sport excursions are important
We are not looking to break the bank, we want a really nice time but not more than 3 grand before we start cutting costs
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 rtycfghd cvghjcfgj vbhcg
- 2 Restaurant Recommendations
- 3 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 4 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 5 Anguilla booked and now where else?
- 6 PR or USVI
- 7 Which Caribbean island?
- 8 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 9 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 10 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 11 Which island should we visit? Non-windy beach + all-inclusive?
- 12 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 13 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 14 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 15 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 16 5 days in Havana
- 17 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 18 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 19 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 20 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 21 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 22 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 23 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 24 Scrub Island Resort
- 25 Caribbean Vacation Advice
Where to go!!! Puerto Rico, Dominican Rep., Bahamas, Brit. V. islands?