I am new to forums and am looking for some opinions/help on selecting a location to vacation. My husband and I are looking to go away in May or June of 2014 and we are looking for an island that offers the following things: a resort located on a beach with clear water, within walking distance of town/grocery stores/markets/nearby attractions, and somewhat of a night life. We are looking for something that is not too crazy expensive, but we are willing to spend some money. All inclusive is a plus, but we wouldn't be against staying somewhere that has kitchens in the rooms so we could cook. We are looking for an island where we could go out and explore it's history and architect, and would love to go on land or water adventures. I know I am asking for a lot, but any insight and help would be amazing!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Do you need a rental in Jamaica?
- 2 Hotel on beach, montego bay w/some good reggae
- 3 Need more folks for Atlantis boat charter
- 4 Large Family Trip to Caribbean
- 5 Groupon Tours
- 6 Can you bring your own food to Aruba?
- 7 Grandmother/Granddaughter Beach Vacation
- 8 Location
- 9 Atlantis in Bahamas
- 10 The Pigs of No Name Cay, Abaco, Bahamas
- 11 Late August Honeymoon Destination Help!
- 12 turks caicos
- 13 Restaurants Turks and Caicos
- 14 Private tours in Cuba
- 15 Planning trip to st Lucia
- 16 Small luxe Caribbean hotels
- 17 Curacao
- 18 Bahamas girls trip
- 19 8-10 days vacation in Caribbean, we would love to hear thoughts!
- 20 Cuba Tour Companies
- 21 Reduit Beach is being ruined
- 22 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 23 Punta Cana - Adults Only favorite
- 24 Nywoman goes to Cuba June 2015
- 25 St Croix for mom and teen daughter??