I am new to forums and am looking for some opinions/help on selecting a location to vacation. My husband and I are looking to go away in May or June of 2014 and we are looking for an island that offers the following things: a resort located on a beach with clear water, within walking distance of town/grocery stores/markets/nearby attractions, and somewhat of a night life. We are looking for something that is not too crazy expensive, but we are willing to spend some money. All inclusive is a plus, but we wouldn't be against staying somewhere that has kitchens in the rooms so we could cook. We are looking for an island where we could go out and explore it's history and architect, and would love to go on land or water adventures. I know I am asking for a lot, but any insight and help would be amazing!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Carribean Cruise then immigration
- 2 Nywoman goes to Cuba June 2015
- 3 Cuba tour companies
- 4 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 5 Any All-Inclusive Resort Recommendations?
- 6 Snorkeling Grand Cayman
- 7 last-minute summer beach trip (Aruba?) with kids
- 8 St. Thomas vs Bahamas?
- 9 Activities/Tours in Aruba
- 10 Barbados or st Martin that's the dilemma
- 11 The formula effortlessly helps to restore
- 12 CHOOSING BETWEEN 3 RESORTS, HELP!
- 13 Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico or Aruba
- 14 Where to stay in Puerto Rico?
- 15 Weather in Nov
- 16 Virgin Gorda with Kids
- 17 Fishing for ideas
- 18 If you heard about the Weight Loss System
- 19 Spring Break trip to Cuba with our kids
- 20 Travel Insurance
- 21 First time cruiser to USVI
- 22 Cuba
- 23 Affordable Eats & Drinks - which Islands?
- 24 Restaurants in Aruba
- 25 long enough layover in SJU?