I am new to forums and am looking for some opinions/help on selecting a location to vacation. My husband and I are looking to go away in May or June of 2014 and we are looking for an island that offers the following things: a resort located on a beach with clear water, within walking distance of town/grocery stores/markets/nearby attractions, and somewhat of a night life. We are looking for something that is not too crazy expensive, but we are willing to spend some money. All inclusive is a plus, but we wouldn't be against staying somewhere that has kitchens in the rooms so we could cook. We are looking for an island where we could go out and explore it's history and architect, and would love to go on land or water adventures. I know I am asking for a lot, but any insight and help would be amazing!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Turks & Caicos ofr New Years
- 2 Resort Recommendations
- 3 All-inclusive experts, I need your help, please!
- 4 Family friendly but low key resort?
- 5 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 6 St. John--how much should we try to see?
- 7 Activities/Tours in Aruba
- 8 Tour Operator?
- 9 Travel Advice Needed
- 10 Puerto Plata
- 11 Puerto Plata- Hacienda Lifestyle resorts and villas
- 12 puerto plata town vs. sosua? need help.......
- 13 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 14 Quick Question: Why is Puerto Plata, DR so much cheaper than Punta Cana, DR
- 15 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 16 Where to go with a 5-1/2 hr layover in Nassau?
- 17 Transportation to Exuma
- 18 Nassau temp late Jan
- 19 St. Martin vs St. Maarten and what area or Antigua or Barbuda and what area
- 20 Sandals, Montego Bay
- 21 Jamaica - Couples Negril or Sandals Royal Caribbean (Montego)
- 22 Any All-Inclusive Resort Recommendations?
- 23 Hotel on beach, montego bay w/some good reggae
- 24 West Coast US and Carribean
- 25 Hotel Suggestion in Puerto Plata