I am new to forums and am looking for some opinions/help on selecting a location to vacation. My husband and I are looking to go away in May or June of 2014 and we are looking for an island that offers the following things: a resort located on a beach with clear water, within walking distance of town/grocery stores/markets/nearby attractions, and somewhat of a night life. We are looking for something that is not too crazy expensive, but we are willing to spend some money. All inclusive is a plus, but we wouldn't be against staying somewhere that has kitchens in the rooms so we could cook. We are looking for an island where we could go out and explore it's history and architect, and would love to go on land or water adventures. I know I am asking for a lot, but any insight and help would be amazing!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Culinary Employment Iles Des Saintes
- 2 Island recommendation
- 3 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 4 Turks & Caicos or another island for a short getaway from NYC?
- 5 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 6 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 7 Vacationing Single in Grand Cayman
- 8 Family vacation for divers
- 9 Trip Report: St. John Villa Rental
- 10 How Early to Arrive at St Maarten Airport?
- 11 Which Caribbean island is best for my family?
- 12 Island advice plz!
- 13 Cubarinking water?
- 14 First time to PR
- 15 St. John Trip Report
- 16 Aussie couple's 3/4 week trip
- 17 Cuba
- 18 Scrub Island Resort
- 19 St Kitts' Bakery
- 20 Which Island - Family Getaway
- 21 Looking for the perfect Island in the Carribean
- 22 Coral Sands, Exuma
- 23 St. Thomas- place to stay, rental car & night cruise suggestions
- 24 Best Luxury Caribbean Resort
- 25 We adore St. John...looking for something new!