I am new to forums and am looking for some opinions/help on selecting a location to vacation. My husband and I are looking to go away in May or June of 2014 and we are looking for an island that offers the following things: a resort located on a beach with clear water, within walking distance of town/grocery stores/markets/nearby attractions, and somewhat of a night life. We are looking for something that is not too crazy expensive, but we are willing to spend some money. All inclusive is a plus, but we wouldn't be against staying somewhere that has kitchens in the rooms so we could cook. We are looking for an island where we could go out and explore it's history and architect, and would love to go on land or water adventures. I know I am asking for a lot, but any insight and help would be amazing!!
Where to go in the caribbean??
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 2 Turks and Caicos, where to stay
- 3 Anguilla Honeymoon in June
- 4 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 5 St Barts/One Day
- 6 Why Barbados?
- 7 T&C - tropical storm Cristobal
- 8 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 9 Too many choices.....
- 10 Late September cruise, is this a bad time of year?
- 11 Southern Caribbean Cruise
- 12 Best Island for Me?
- 13 fox. car rental montego bay jamaica
- 14 walking to the lighthouse
- 15 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 16 Best caribbean island to suit us.
- 17 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 18 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 19 Best island for Christmas vacation with 4 teenage girls
- 20 Cuba with Gate 1
- 21 Anguilla stay?
- 22 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 23 Back from San Juan
- 24 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 25 San Juan Airport