I am new to forums and am looking for some opinions/help on selecting a location to vacation. My husband and I are looking to go away in May or June of 2014 and we are looking for an island that offers the following things: a resort located on a beach with clear water, within walking distance of town/grocery stores/markets/nearby attractions, and somewhat of a night life. We are looking for something that is not too crazy expensive, but we are willing to spend some money. All inclusive is a plus, but we wouldn't be against staying somewhere that has kitchens in the rooms so we could cook. We are looking for an island where we could go out and explore it's history and architect, and would love to go on land or water adventures. I know I am asking for a lot, but any insight and help would be amazing!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 We won a vacation we don't want!
- 2 Santiago de Cuba suggestions
- 3 To Blanchisseuse Bay. A Beautiful Afternoon Drive
- 4 Jobs prospects in Caribbean
- 5 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 6 Barbados / Turks&Caicos / Grand Cayman /
- 7 Canadian money exchange ??
- 8 Help choosing an island
- 9 Safe, family friendly Island
- 10 Help Choosing Island for Honeymoon
- 11 Is car really necessary on St John, staying at Westin.
- 12 Turks/Provo Dept Store
- 13 Family trip to Jamaica
- 14 Vieques Island
- 15 Road Conditions - Hwy 52 south of San Juan
- 16 Best island for food and beaches
- 17 Cuba tour companies
- 18 San Juan, Puerto Rico Hotel
- 19 Resort rent out for wedding
- 20 San Juan Hotel Recommendations
- 21 St. Croix
- 22 Hotel on Turks
- 23 7 day itinerary advice?- Puerto Rico
- 24 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 25 Help picking Caribbean honeymoon destination