I am new to forums and am looking for some opinions/help on selecting a location to vacation. My husband and I are looking to go away in May or June of 2014 and we are looking for an island that offers the following things: a resort located on a beach with clear water, within walking distance of town/grocery stores/markets/nearby attractions, and somewhat of a night life. We are looking for something that is not too crazy expensive, but we are willing to spend some money. All inclusive is a plus, but we wouldn't be against staying somewhere that has kitchens in the rooms so we could cook. We are looking for an island where we could go out and explore it's history and architect, and would love to go on land or water adventures. I know I am asking for a lot, but any insight and help would be amazing!!
Where to go in the caribbean??
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St. John USVI
- 2 Which Island?
- 3 Carribean vacation with infant
- 4 Any sharks around US Virgin Islands ?
- 5 TOP 5 MUST-DO LIST FOR GRAND CAYMAN VACATION
- 6 A nice hotel to stay in St Martin for one night ?
- 7 Buccament Bay in Kingston, St. Vincent and Grenadines
- 8 Cayman Islands in October
- 9 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 10 things to do in Nassau
- 11 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 12 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 13 Puerto Rico - January 13 - 21 - Itinerary
- 14 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 15 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 16 Best island for early to mid November
- 17 snorkle choices in Antigua
- 18 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 19 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 20 Divi Little Bay versus Holland House Beach Resort, St. Martin
- 21 Mexico vs Cuba vs Bali
- 22 Best resort to go with adult children not Mexico
- 23 planning a long weekend for Feb/March
- 24 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 25 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas