Fairly new to Carribean, i've been to Barbados ten years ago but that's it.
Planning a trip for my family and have 2 young kids.
Wondering where would be warm enough in late Jan/early February.
Don't need it to be "hot" per se, but would like it to be warm enough to swim in the ocean and the pool.
Was considering Aruba or Turks and Caicos, but not sure if these are warm enough?
Also looking at St. Johns or Grand Cayman.
Any help would be much appreciated!
Thanks so much,
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 카지노게임종류 ( ₪ [ ₪ 바카라사이트 ( ₪ [ ₪ BUS97.COM ( ₪ [ ₪
- 2 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 3 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 4 Tropical Island Trip HELP
- 5 Restaurant Recommendations
- 6 Clear Calm Water Caribbean Destinations
- 7 Mosquitos in Guadeloupe
- 8 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 9 Family Trip Recommendations: All inclusive, Fast Flight, 2 bedroom
- 10 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 11 40 min layover in CLT
- 12 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 13 Atlantis 1 day
- 14 Atlantis on a budget
- 15 Restaurants in St. Croix
- 16 Great Exuma, Bahamas Trip report with Video
- 17 St. Barts
- 18 Buses in Aruba
- 19 Majestic Elegance PC-if you CAN'T get the adults-only butler section
- 20 Anyone have an experience at Excellence/Majestic Elegance in DR?
- 21 Stingray City Tour
- 22 Clear, alm, warm water and white sand :: April
- 23 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 24 Bahama's outer island
- 25 Living permanently in the Caribbean
Where to go in January/early Feb with family that is warm enough?