Fairly new to Carribean, i've been to Barbados ten years ago but that's it.
Planning a trip for my family and have 2 young kids.
Wondering where would be warm enough in late Jan/early February.
Don't need it to be "hot" per se, but would like it to be warm enough to swim in the ocean and the pool.
Was considering Aruba or Turks and Caicos, but not sure if these are warm enough?
Also looking at St. Johns or Grand Cayman.
Any help would be much appreciated!
Thanks so much,
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 2 Suggestions for 75th Birthday for father
- 3 Looking for destination suggestions
- 4 Special Trip for Mom - 83
- 5 Which of these hotels in Turks?
- 6 Manchebo Aruba Trip Report - August 2015
- 7 Any suggestions??
- 8 Gustavia stay
- 9 Help! Adventure vacation ideas
- 10 Samana - Dominican Republic Help
- 11 Dominican Republic vs Mexico
- 12 My week in Guadeloupe
- 13 Ridiculous Airfare to Virgin Gorda
- 14 Which Island?
- 15 Planning ~$1000/person AI vacation from DC
- 16 Limin' in Love City (Dec 6-11 St. John trip report w/photos)
- 17 Freeport, Bahamas
- 18 A few questions about St. John (car, hiking, etc)
- 19 4 days in PR !! Need some help
- 20 Freeport Hotel
- 21 Nassau Bahamas and Cell Phone
- 22 Freeport Bahamas, general advice ?
- 23 Please suggest uncrowded Caribbean vacation for wheelchair user
- 24 First Time in the Caribbean...advise needed!
- 25 US Citizen Traveling to Cuba Independently Via Cancun
Where to go in January/early Feb with family that is warm enough?