Fairly new to Carribean, i've been to Barbados ten years ago but that's it.
Planning a trip for my family and have 2 young kids.
Wondering where would be warm enough in late Jan/early February.
Don't need it to be "hot" per se, but would like it to be warm enough to swim in the ocean and the pool.
Was considering Aruba or Turks and Caicos, but not sure if these are warm enough?
Also looking at St. Johns or Grand Cayman.
Any help would be much appreciated!
Thanks so much,
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best 'Swimming' Beaches in the Caribbean- from SFO
- 2 Grand Cayman Ritz or Sandals Barbados
- 3 Birthday Celebration
- 4 DR - All inclusive
- 5 Young adults social scene at club med turks & caicos?
- 6 Young adults find others to spend time with at Club Med Columbus Isle?
- 7 Cuba in November
- 8 St. Lucia or elsewhere?
- 9 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 10 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 11 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 12 Late May Trip
- 13 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 14 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 15 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 16 Cheers to Beers!
- 17 Where To Go Post Xmas- Mid Jaunary for under $4G
- 18 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 19 New Years Eve / St John
- 20 St Lucia Trip Report 2014 Bay Gardens Beach Resort
- 21 Island Choice
- 22 Aruba Car Rental
- 23 If we loved Cayman...
- 24 Harbor Island ?? Anyone
- 25 Caribbean Christmas with teenagers
Where to go in January/early Feb with family that is warm enough?