Fairly new to Carribean, i've been to Barbados ten years ago but that's it.
Planning a trip for my family and have 2 young kids.
Wondering where would be warm enough in late Jan/early February.
Don't need it to be "hot" per se, but would like it to be warm enough to swim in the ocean and the pool.
Was considering Aruba or Turks and Caicos, but not sure if these are warm enough?
Also looking at St. Johns or Grand Cayman.
Any help would be much appreciated!
Thanks so much,
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 2 Best weather/where to travel early November?!
- 3 No Mold - Family Friendly Place to Stay?
- 4 Girls' trip, after Anguilla
- 5 Grace Bay-where to stay
- 6 what island to go to Feb 2018)
- 7 Hiking in St. John
- 8 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 9 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 10 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 11 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 12 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 13 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 14 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 15 Where in DR?
- 16 Honeymoon
- 17 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 18 Curacao times 2
- 19 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 20 Barbados
- 21 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 22 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife
- 23 Help with August trip ideas
- 24 Airport transfer PUJ
- 25 We may not be going to Cuba after all
Where to go in January/early Feb with family that is warm enough?