Fairly new to Carribean, i've been to Barbados ten years ago but that's it.
Planning a trip for my family and have 2 young kids.
Wondering where would be warm enough in late Jan/early February.
Don't need it to be "hot" per se, but would like it to be warm enough to swim in the ocean and the pool.
Was considering Aruba or Turks and Caicos, but not sure if these are warm enough?
Also looking at St. Johns or Grand Cayman.
Any help would be much appreciated!
Thanks so much,
Where to go in January/early Feb with family that is warm enough?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 The right adults-only resort
- 2 Turks and Caicos - Best Time to Book Accomodation
- 3 St John March, where to stay
- 4 Cuba - Questions about Phone/Internet/Currency
- 5 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 6 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 7 Cupecoy Beach
- 8 Tips for bahamas
- 9 Vacation Ideas
- 10 St. Martin/Nevis Trip Report
- 11 Seven Mile Beach Questions
- 12 First time to Puerto Rico need advise please
- 13 condo / villa with kids, on the beach
- 14 My trip report from 10/23 - 11/1/14 - St. John USVI's
- 15 Bay Gardens Beach Hotel in St Lucia
- 16 Barbados with two kids under 4.
- 17 walkable hotels
- 18 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 19 Back from San Juan
- 20 St Thomas
- 21 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 22 St Thomas need condo advice and trip plans
- 23 Grenada - Coyaba vs. Flamboyant
- 24 Aruba Restaurants
- 25 Aruba Restaraunts