Fairly new to Carribean, i've been to Barbados ten years ago but that's it.
Planning a trip for my family and have 2 young kids.
Wondering where would be warm enough in late Jan/early February.
Don't need it to be "hot" per se, but would like it to be warm enough to swim in the ocean and the pool.
Was considering Aruba or Turks and Caicos, but not sure if these are warm enough?
Also looking at St. Johns or Grand Cayman.
Any help would be much appreciated!
Thanks so much,
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St.Lucia newbie
- 2 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 3 Jerk Chicken
- 4 Easy from St Kitts, Mahoe Bay, etc.
- 5 Cuba Cell Phones and Casa Tips
- 6 BVI trip questions
- 7 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 8 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 9 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 10 aruba fun!!!
- 11 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 12 Peterson
- 13 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 14 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 15 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 16 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 17 Turks and caicos
- 18 Aruba weather
- 19 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 20 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 21 Turks and caicos
- 22 Cruise stop activities
- 23 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 24 Jade Mountain
- 25 Honeymoon Help!!
Where to go in January/early Feb with family that is warm enough?