Fairly new to Carribean, i've been to Barbados ten years ago but that's it.
Planning a trip for my family and have 2 young kids.
Wondering where would be warm enough in late Jan/early February.
Don't need it to be "hot" per se, but would like it to be warm enough to swim in the ocean and the pool.
Was considering Aruba or Turks and Caicos, but not sure if these are warm enough?
Also looking at St. Johns or Grand Cayman.
Any help would be much appreciated!
Thanks so much,
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 2 St. Croix
- 3 How much cash to take to Cuba?
- 4 The Christian community of parish st paul and st Antoine de padou
- 5 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 6 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 7 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 8 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 9 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 10 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 11 Island Hopping
- 12 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 13 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 14 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 15 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 16 Havana restaurants
- 17 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 18 Aruba Vacation Rentals vs Resort
- 19 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 20 What area of T&C to stay in?
- 21 Playa del Carmen vs. Negril vs. Other
- 22 Getting away in June
- 23 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 24 Caribbean Honeymoon Help!
- 25 A Week In Cuba
Where to go in January/early Feb with family that is warm enough?