Fairly new to Carribean, i've been to Barbados ten years ago but that's it.
Planning a trip for my family and have 2 young kids.
Wondering where would be warm enough in late Jan/early February.
Don't need it to be "hot" per se, but would like it to be warm enough to swim in the ocean and the pool.
Was considering Aruba or Turks and Caicos, but not sure if these are warm enough?
Also looking at St. Johns or Grand Cayman.
Any help would be much appreciated!
Thanks so much,
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Welltravbrit's Cuba Trip Report - Finally!
- 2 aruba planning advice
- 3 Move to grand cayman
- 4 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 5 Looking for affordable, secluded honeymoon bungalow/villa?
- 6 Malaria Punta Cana
- 7 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 8 What to pack for Bahamas in Dec.
- 9 Best Luxury Place to Stay in T&C
- 10 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 11 Cuba for 6 Americans
- 12 New Destination
- 13 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 14 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 15 Bahamas help
- 16 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 17 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 18 Vacation suggestion, please
- 19 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 20 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 21 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 22 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba
- 23 Fun Family Lunch Spot in Anguilla?
- 24 Thanksgiving Week in St. Thomas
- 25 Transfer from Havana to Varadero
Where to go in January/early Feb with family that is warm enough?