Fairly new to Carribean, i've been to Barbados ten years ago but that's it.
Planning a trip for my family and have 2 young kids.
Wondering where would be warm enough in late Jan/early February.
Don't need it to be "hot" per se, but would like it to be warm enough to swim in the ocean and the pool.
Was considering Aruba or Turks and Caicos, but not sure if these are warm enough?
Also looking at St. Johns or Grand Cayman.
Any help would be much appreciated!
Thanks so much,
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Caribbean islands with kids in December
- 2 Best restaurants in Bermuda
- 3 Trip report – 1st time in Turks & Caicos
- 4 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 5 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 6 Rent a villa in Jamaica
- 7 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 8 Choosing the Right Island
- 9 We adore St. John...looking for something new!
- 10 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 11 Hawaii or Caribbean?
- 12 Aruba help!
- 13 St Martin
- 14 Planning a three week trip
- 15 Last minute - solo, self-reflection, sun, serene
- 16 Casa Karma
- 17 Honeymoon - please help!
- 18 50 yo single women trip to Caribbean
- 19 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 20 Cuba
- 21 Negril, Jamaica resorts for young people
- 22 Cuba: February 2016
- 23 Cuba - Old Havana Travel Report
- 24 Cuba for Americans
- 25 Best Luxury Caribbean Resort
Where to go in January/early Feb with family that is warm enough?