Fairly new to Carribean, i've been to Barbados ten years ago but that's it.
Planning a trip for my family and have 2 young kids.
Wondering where would be warm enough in late Jan/early February.
Don't need it to be "hot" per se, but would like it to be warm enough to swim in the ocean and the pool.
Was considering Aruba or Turks and Caicos, but not sure if these are warm enough?
Also looking at St. Johns or Grand Cayman.
Any help would be much appreciated!
Thanks so much,
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 when to visit barbados
- 2 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 3 Belize vs Bonaire for snorkeling?
- 4 So is Bonaire great? Or not??
- 5 Help on choosing where to visit
- 6 40th birthday with friends
- 7 which island?
- 8 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 9 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 10 Cruise from NYC to Bermuda
- 11 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 12 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 13 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 14 Help me choose an all-inclusive resort
- 15 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 16 Cuba in November
- 17 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 18 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 19 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 20 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 21 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 22 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 23 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 24 Tennis in Aruba question
- 25 christmas in the caribbean
Where to go in January/early Feb with family that is warm enough?