Fairly new to Carribean, i've been to Barbados ten years ago but that's it.
Planning a trip for my family and have 2 young kids.
Wondering where would be warm enough in late Jan/early February.
Don't need it to be "hot" per se, but would like it to be warm enough to swim in the ocean and the pool.
Was considering Aruba or Turks and Caicos, but not sure if these are warm enough?
Also looking at St. Johns or Grand Cayman.
Any help would be much appreciated!
Thanks so much,
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 How to get to Taylor Bay Beach?
- 2 Conference in Cuba in February
- 3 Santiago de Cuba suggestions
- 4 Planning a Spring Break Trip in the USVI
- 5 All-Inclusive, adult only resorts
- 6 Help me to pick an island
- 7 Small boat excursion
- 8 Fern Gully or nearby....walking in nature
- 9 Traveling with 15, 13, & 10 year old kids to Jamaica...need advice
- 10 Overwhelmed....
- 11 Can you tell me where?
- 12 bareboat sailing tips in bvi
- 13 DAY 14 - PRE LAST DOMINICANA DAY, STEAK HOUSE
- 14 3 weeks in Puerto Rico
- 15 Alta Vista or Mayan Sky - St. John
- 16 Where to spend a week at the beach(in april)
- 17 Marigot, Rodney, or Soufriere?
- 18 first Caribbean trip with kids
- 19 Haven't been to The Caymans in many years???
- 20 DAY 13 - PUNTA CANA BACHATA & MICHAEL JACKSON SHOW
- 21 Turks & Caicos Rental Car
- 22 Help picking an island!!!!
- 23 Relaxing on Trinidad's Beaches
- 24 Rent a car on St John - need recommendations
- 25 When to go to El Yunque
Where to go in January/early Feb with family that is warm enough?