Fairly new to Carribean, i've been to Barbados ten years ago but that's it.
Planning a trip for my family and have 2 young kids.
Wondering where would be warm enough in late Jan/early February.
Don't need it to be "hot" per se, but would like it to be warm enough to swim in the ocean and the pool.
Was considering Aruba or Turks and Caicos, but not sure if these are warm enough?
Also looking at St. Johns or Grand Cayman.
Any help would be much appreciated!
Thanks so much,
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.drozdietplan.com/nitro-build-plus/
- 2 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 3 St. Barts
- 4 Restaurant Recommendations
- 5 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 6 Anguilla booked and now where else?
- 7 PR or USVI
- 8 Which Caribbean island?
- 9 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 10 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 11 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 12 Which island should we visit? Non-windy beach + all-inclusive?
- 13 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 14 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 15 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 16 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 17 5 days in Havana
- 18 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 19 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 20 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 21 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 22 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 23 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 24 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 25 Scrub Island Resort
Where to go in January/early Feb with family that is warm enough?