So….. during the second week of August, for whatever reason… my family wants me to organize a trip for them and myself.
That might sound like fun…. But it's NOT!!! I have a lot of personalities to deal with.
Time Frame: 7-10 days during the second week of august
Me- Will be 32 year old female, loves water sports, water adventures (ex: snorkeling, and others), SCUBA DIVING!!, relaxing, hiking, adventure, thrills
Brother – 26 - loves water sports, relaxing, water adventures, adventure, thrills
Mother – 59 - loves water sports, relaxing, water adventures, adventure, POSSIBLE thrills, SWIMMING + BEACH!!
Here come the tough ones
Father – 63… relaxing… maybe sitting on a nice beach. On a good day, swimming maybe? Loves sea food. Hard to please and loves to argue
Brother – 29.. not sure.. maybe water sports? Possible swimming… I know he likes to LOOK at a nice beach…. Also non-stop complaining. Hard to please
Sister in Law married to above brother – 34…. See above - match made in heaven
I should mention… the last two people are also a bit paranoid (not to be mean)…. So typically they like seclusion. During their wedding, we went to Sandals Whitehouse... which not only was super expensive, had a horrible beach with rocks, and was 2.5 hours away from anything!!!!
Anyways, my initial thought was… ALASKA! Cruise + Land Trip (diving in Ketchiken ^___^) But that turns out... it's a bit expensive. At least the land trip portion is... Then the Bahamas... but someone told me the weather in August is just terrible + possible storms/hurricanes.
Then I got the suggestion of St. Lucia - I really liked this idea - we could stay south in St. Lucia in a condo and eat out/make our own food - that's where the best snorkeling/scuba is at on the island. But... the reclusive three people are making a strong case for an All-Inclusive Resort... those resorts are primarily located in the north portion of St. Lucia and I hear snorkeling/diving there is just bad... So now I'm in a pickle!
Any suggestions on what location/island to look into? Any AI suggestions? I'm running short on time and am starting to panic!!!
What is the weather like in August? I know it's hurricane season - but given it's southern location it should be okay???
Any suggestions/help/advice is appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 파워볼사이트 ≪ 접속주소 : mat13.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Setup ☎ EPSON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 EPSON PRINTER 24*7
- 3 Location and resort advice
- 4 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 5 St. Vincent - Boat hire or day tour?
- 6 Cuba: 4.5 days,4 nights
- 7 Havana
- 8 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 9 Barbados-how about this place?
- 10 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 11 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 12 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 13 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 14 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 15 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 16 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 17 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 18 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 19 Restaurant Recommendations
- 20 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 21 Family vacation
- 22 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 23 PR or USVI
- 24 Havana Hotel
- 25 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August