We are looking for book an all inclusive holiday in May/June time. We have been presented with a number of options, and wondered if anyone could advise which would suit us best?
We are late 20s, and going with another couple. We will probably spend the majority of the holiday at the resort, and enjoy nice food and drinks. However it would be nice to have the option to go out and about and see some local culture?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 WATCH Real Madrid VS Barcelona
- 2 PR or USVI
- 3 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 4 Which Caribbean island?
- 5 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 6 5 days in Havana
- 7 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 8 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 9 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 10 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 11 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 12 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 13 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 14 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 15 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 16 Scrub Island Resort
- 17 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 18 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 19 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 20 Wedding Destinations???
- 21 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 22 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton
- 23 Down to two in January have we got it right
- 24 Where to stay in Barbados July 1-11
- 25 Hospital and doctors in St. Barth
Where to go - Dominican Republic, Cuba, Mexico or Cape Verde?