My husband and I are considering a trip to the Caribbean later this year. We have decided to travel to one of the following places: Barbados, Cayman Islands or Turks & Caicos. Although we've done considerable research on each of the islands, we are still confused on what place will give us the best vacation. We prefer to have access to great beaches, some shopping and nightlife (me), and a place that isn't too crowded. We would also like to engage in some local activities (namely, great restaurants) although it won't consist of snorkeling or hiking.
Any input or insight is greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Nywoman goes to Cuba June 2015
- 2 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 3 Any All-Inclusive Resort Recommendations?
- 4 Snorkeling Grand Cayman
- 5 last-minute summer beach trip (Aruba?) with kids
- 6 St. Thomas vs Bahamas?
- 7 Activities/Tours in Aruba
- 8 Barbados or st Martin that's the dilemma
- 9 The formula effortlessly helps to restore
- 10 CHOOSING BETWEEN 3 RESORTS, HELP!
- 11 Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico or Aruba
- 12 Cuba tour companies
- 13 Where to stay in Puerto Rico?
- 14 Weather in Nov
- 15 Virgin Gorda with Kids
- 16 Fishing for ideas
- 17 If you heard about the Weight Loss System
- 18 Spring Break trip to Cuba with our kids
- 19 Travel Insurance
- 20 First time cruiser to USVI
- 21 Cuba
- 22 Affordable Eats & Drinks - which Islands?
- 23 Restaurants in Aruba
- 24 long enough layover in SJU?
- 25 The Color of the Water