My husband and I are considering a trip to the Caribbean later this year. We have decided to travel to one of the following places: Barbados, Cayman Islands or Turks & Caicos. Although we've done considerable research on each of the islands, we are still confused on what place will give us the best vacation. We prefer to have access to great beaches, some shopping and nightlife (me), and a place that isn't too crowded. We would also like to engage in some local activities (namely, great restaurants) although it won't consist of snorkeling or hiking.
Any input or insight is greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Basic Skincare Tips That Is Organic
- 2 Turks & Caicos or another island for a short getaway from NYC?
- 3 St. John Trip Report
- 4 Best Restaurants on Tortola
- 5 No rain in June PLEASE
- 6 Cubarinking water?
- 7 We adore St. John...looking for something new!
- 8 First time to PR
- 9 Catamaran in BVI Bareboat 12 nights
- 10 Family vacation for divers
- 11 Cuba
- 12 How Early to Arrive at St Maarten Airport?
- 13 Culinary Employment Iles Des Saintes
- 14 Island recommendation
- 15 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 16 Safe to VRBO in Puerto Rico?
- 17 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 18 Can I take alcohol?
- 19 Scrub Island Resort
- 20 Virgin Gorda? 5-Year Anniversary Trip
- 21 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 22 Vacationing Single in Grand Cayman
- 23 Trip Report: St. John Villa Rental
- 24 Which Caribbean island is best for my family?
- 25 Island advice plz!