My husband and I are considering a trip to the Caribbean later this year. We have decided to travel to one of the following places: Barbados, Cayman Islands or Turks & Caicos. Although we've done considerable research on each of the islands, we are still confused on what place will give us the best vacation. We prefer to have access to great beaches, some shopping and nightlife (me), and a place that isn't too crowded. We would also like to engage in some local activities (namely, great restaurants) although it won't consist of snorkeling or hiking.
Any input or insight is greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 2 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 3 Vacation recommendations
- 4 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 5 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 6 BVI trip questions
- 7 Curaçao and girls?
- 8 Small Carribean Hotel
- 9 Canadian Travel Agent for Cuba hotels
- 10 Punta Cana Excursions
- 11 customs questions
- 12 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 13 Nassau Bahamas
- 14 Biking in Caribbean
- 15 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 16 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 17 Help with how long on each island.
- 18 Travel from Culebra to St. John
- 19 Puerto Rico from Ponce to Arecibo
- 20 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 21 Honeymoon All Inclusive
- 22 Christmas in the Caribbean
- 23 Where to go January beach bachelorette?
- 24 St. Lucia to Puerto Rico
- 25 Hiking in St. John