My husband and I are considering a trip to the Caribbean later this year. We have decided to travel to one of the following places: Barbados, Cayman Islands or Turks & Caicos. Although we've done considerable research on each of the islands, we are still confused on what place will give us the best vacation. We prefer to have access to great beaches, some shopping and nightlife (me), and a place that isn't too crowded. We would also like to engage in some local activities (namely, great restaurants) although it won't consist of snorkeling or hiking.
Any input or insight is greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Regular visists to St. Thomas
- 2 Turks/ Caicos/ Not Beaches,but where?
- 3 Anguilla Trip Report (6/26-7/3) AND a New Identity
- 4 cell phone & wifi in Cuba
- 5 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 6 Condado Lagoon Villas at Caribe Hilton
- 7 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 8 Turks, West Bay Club_trip 7/27
- 9 30th anniversary trip
- 10 Best Island for steel drum music and relaxing?
- 11 Thoughts on Green Turtle Cay?
- 12 Bermuda in February or March
- 13 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 14 Las Terrenas Riots in Dominican Rep.
- 15 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 16 Which is more suitable for a family holiday
- 17 Safest Islands for Us?
- 18 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 19 Does my dream vacation exist in the carribean
- 20 My 35th Birthday In October With Just Me And My Homegurl
- 21 Narrowing it down
- 22 Help - 1 BR Suite, Lots of Kids Stuff, Good Food
- 23 Beaches, Turks Caicos/ Which village should we book?
- 24 Dominicana Punta Cana Diary
- 25 Help us choose a waterpark resort in Punta Cana