My husband and I are considering a trip to the Caribbean later this year. We have decided to travel to one of the following places: Barbados, Cayman Islands or Turks & Caicos. Although we've done considerable research on each of the islands, we are still confused on what place will give us the best vacation. We prefer to have access to great beaches, some shopping and nightlife (me), and a place that isn't too crowded. We would also like to engage in some local activities (namely, great restaurants) although it won't consist of snorkeling or hiking.
Any input or insight is greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://naturalfitnesspoint.com/dsn-pre-workout/
- 2 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 3 US Cash in Cuba
- 4 Peterson
- 5 aruba planning advice
- 6 Looking for island choice help
- 7 Need Help picking the right WARM Caribbean Vacation
- 8 HELP! First-time vacationer to Caribbean in need expertise
- 9 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 10 Destination Wedding- affordable
- 11 Help with post tour stay Cuba
- 12 St. Croix or St. Thomas
- 13 So very lost trying to plan..please help
- 14 Timothy Beach or Oualie Beach? St.Kitts vs. Nevis
- 15 September Anniversary Trip to Turks & Caicos
- 16 Turning 40 in the Caribbean
- 17 cell phone & wifi in Cuba
- 18 Dream 50th Anniversary
- 19 Westin or Marriott in Grand Cayman?
- 20 Casa Particular in Trinidad
- 21 Help picking a resort
- 22 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 23 Butler room in Sandals Grande Riviera Ocho Rios
- 24 Life in Turks and caicos (Provo)
- 25 St Barths and Anguilla Trip Report (April 2016)