After about a year’s worth of pondering, I finally decided that I want to go to Cuba very soon. This year I need to flush any crazy traveling out of my system, so going to Cuba is conducive to that. So, I just need input from everyone regarding where I should visit. If you don’t already know, I am predominately interested in city, town and/or sometimes village architecture and sightseeing (basically beautiful and historic buildings all over the place with charming side streets, good ambiance and etc.).
The places that have caught my eye are Santiago, Trinidad, Havana, Cienfuegos, Santa Clara, Matanzas, Baracoa and Remedios. Based on my interests, please tell me which of these places you would recommend and which ones you would discourage. Furthermore, if you think there is an additional place that I would like-again, based on my interests-then please let me know.
Thank you for your help,
Where Should I Go in Cuba?
- 1 Where to stay on Vieques
- 2 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 3 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 4 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 5 month stay on a caribbean island
- 6 Ferry to Rum Point
- 7 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 8 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 9 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 10 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 11 Islands with great nightlife
- 12 Family with infants/toddlers
- 13 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 14 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 15 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 16 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 17 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 18 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 19 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 20 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 21 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 22 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 23 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 24 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 25 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?