After about a year’s worth of pondering, I finally decided that I want to go to Cuba very soon. This year I need to flush any crazy traveling out of my system, so going to Cuba is conducive to that. So, I just need input from everyone regarding where I should visit. If you don’t already know, I am predominately interested in city, town and/or sometimes village architecture and sightseeing (basically beautiful and historic buildings all over the place with charming side streets, good ambiance and etc.).
The places that have caught my eye are Santiago, Trinidad, Havana, Cienfuegos, Santa Clara, Matanzas, Baracoa and Remedios. Based on my interests, please tell me which of these places you would recommend and which ones you would discourage. Furthermore, if you think there is an additional place that I would like-again, based on my interests-then please let me know.
Thank you for your help,
Where Should I Go in Cuba?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 2 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 3 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 4 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 5 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 6 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 7 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 8 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 9 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 10 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 11 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 12 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 13 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 14 Which island?
- 15 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 16 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 17 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John
- 18 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 19 Crime in Providenciales TCI
- 20 Trying to Figure Out Whether to Stay at Airport or in Old San Juan
- 21 Turks and Caicos problems
- 22 Bahama Out Island/Turks /Cozumel
- 23 customs
- 24 Best Carribean Island Vacation for Non-Couples
- 25 Converting USD to EC currency