We are planning a March trip to Nevis and are looking at villa rentals. Not knowing the island I was not sure where would be the best location. We plan to rent a car but don't have a sense of how far things are from each other.
Where on Nevis to Rent a Villa
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Spring Break 2016 --- Is the Caribbean for us?
- 2 Recommendations for mid-November 2015 honeymoon destination
- 3 USVI St John trip with kids and Westin St John stay
- 4 Girls Week (late 20s) Recommendation
- 5 Honeymoon Destination
- 6 Where to stay with teens on Turks and Caicos
- 7 What is the best Caribbean island for white sandy beaches
- 8 So Green, So French, Beautiful Martinique
- 9 shore excursions
- 10 just be careful
- 11 Restaurants in Aruba
- 12 Seek Advice on 9 days in Samana and possibly Cabarete
- 13 Snorkeling
- 14 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 15 Best way to get to Martinique?
- 16 Young couple planning June/July trip to Caribbean..where should we go!?
- 17 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 18 Bahamas girls trip
- 19 ST Thomas trip report with kids at Frenchman Reef and Morningstar
- 20 Safe for Family
- 21 Honeymoon with beaches plus hiking
- 22 Curacao Marriott Beach Resort & Emerald Casino
- 23 Turtle Beach, Barbados
- 24 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 25 Curacao vs Barbados