If memory serves, several years ago I heard of a resort in Jamaica. It is supposedly up in the mountins (hills?) inland, and supposedly very pretty. I think it has the word "Sugar" in the title of it somewhere. Would like to explore going there - if it exists!
Anyone heard of "Sugar something" in the hills of Jamaica?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 토토 사이트 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 2 Suggestions for what to do/see in St. Martin/Maarten
- 3 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 4 Tortola next week
- 5 Summer trip
- 6 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 7 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 8 DR vs. Mexico
- 9 Surf Fly Fishing
- 10 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 11 Family of 5 undecided island
- 12 Christmas 2017
- 13 Honeymoon Help!!
- 14 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 15 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 16 All inclusive
- 17 BVI trip questions
- 18 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 19 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 20 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 21 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 22 family resort ideas?
- 23 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 24 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 25 Any reason to go stay at a condo in the North Shore or Cayman Kai area?