If memory serves, several years ago I heard of a resort in Jamaica. It is supposedly up in the mountins (hills?) inland, and supposedly very pretty. I think it has the word "Sugar" in the title of it somewhere. Would like to explore going there - if it exists!
Anyone heard of "Sugar something" in the hills of Jamaica?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 2 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 3 Rent a villa in Jamaica
- 4 Caribbean islands with kids in December
- 5 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 6 Choosing the Right Island
- 7 We adore St. John...looking for something new!
- 8 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 9 Hawaii or Caribbean?
- 10 Aruba help!
- 11 St Martin
- 12 Planning a three week trip
- 13 Last minute - solo, self-reflection, sun, serene
- 14 Casa Karma
- 15 Honeymoon - please help!
- 16 50 yo single women trip to Caribbean
- 17 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 18 Cuba
- 19 Negril, Jamaica resorts for young people
- 20 Cuba: February 2016
- 21 Cuba - Old Havana Travel Report
- 22 Cuba for Americans
- 23 Best restaurants in Bermuda
- 24 Best Luxury Caribbean Resort
- 25 Where to live