Does anyone have any experience with Trinidad and/or Tobago? We are trying to find an unusual place to have a beach wedding for a friend of mine. The various websites look interesting, and the airfares seem too good to be true ($498 from Houston). What is there to do there? Places to eat, shop, lay on the beach, etc. Any hotel recommendations. Heck - I'll take whatever you have. I know nothing about these two islands. You guys have never steered me wrong yet. I really appreciate it.
WHATS IN T & T?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 2 Puerto Rico Itinerary Review, Por Favor
- 3 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 4 Jamaica
- 5 Jamaica all inclusive
- 6 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 7 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 8 Why Barbados?
- 9 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 10 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 11 Cuba Opening Up
- 12 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 13 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 14 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 15 Just back from The Somerset
- 16 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 17 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 18 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 19 Sandals Resorts
- 20 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 21 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 22 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 23 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 24 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 25 Cuba in 10 days