Does anyone have any experience with Trinidad and/or Tobago? We are trying to find an unusual place to have a beach wedding for a friend of mine. The various websites look interesting, and the airfares seem too good to be true ($498 from Houston). What is there to do there? Places to eat, shop, lay on the beach, etc. Any hotel recommendations. Heck - I'll take whatever you have. I know nothing about these two islands. You guys have never steered me wrong yet. I really appreciate it.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 스포츠 놀이터(*―3―)홈피:【kakao: VS486텔레그램 :VS486】▣스포츠 놀이터
- 2 BVI: Comparable Islands?
- 3 Cuba Help
- 4 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 5 Cuba via cruise
- 6 Is everything open on elbow cay in early nov?
- 7 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 8 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 9 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 10 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 11 Barbados Beach and Hotel Question
- 12 Living in the Caribbean
- 13 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 14 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 15 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 16 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 17 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 18 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 19 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 20 5 day pre cruise stay in San Juan
- 21 Starting Hurricane Irma thread
- 22 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 23 Looking for fab day tour in Ocho Rios
- 24 How far is Montego Bay from Ocho Rios
- 25 St. Croix