Does anyone have any experience with Trinidad and/or Tobago? We are trying to find an unusual place to have a beach wedding for a friend of mine. The various websites look interesting, and the airfares seem too good to be true ($498 from Houston). What is there to do there? Places to eat, shop, lay on the beach, etc. Any hotel recommendations. Heck - I'll take whatever you have. I know nothing about these two islands. You guys have never steered me wrong yet. I really appreciate it.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Virgin Gorda Trip Report - lots of photos!
- 2 Punta Cana Excursions
- 3 Help with small wedding location
- 4 First Caribbean Destination
- 5 Royalton Resorts
- 6 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 7 Nassau Bahamas
- 8 Paradise island in Bahama
- 9 Vacation recommendations
- 10 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 11 The Crane Resort - Stay Away!!!
- 12 Caribbean Honeymoon Help!
- 13 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 14 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 15 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 16 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 17 BVI trip questions
- 18 Curaçao and girls?
- 19 Small Carribean Hotel
- 20 Canadian Travel Agent for Cuba hotels
- 21 customs questions
- 22 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 23 Biking in Caribbean
- 24 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 25 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba