We are headed to the Ritz in July and I am worried I will bring the wrong things to wear. Our previous trips to Jamaica we went to Montego Bay and Ochos Rios and I found we spent most time in shorts, tees, bathing suits and cover-ups though we packed more formal attire (Dresses, pants and collared shirts for my husband). How formal is it and do folks dress for meals? I'm told the Ritz is more formal Carribean, but what have others experiences been?
What to wear at the Ritz?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Traveling Solo
- 2 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 3 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 4 A Volcanic Paradise
- 5 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 6 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 7 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 8 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 9 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 10 St. Kitts, the details
- 11 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 12 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 13 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 14 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 15 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 16 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 17 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 18 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 19 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 20 8 TUFF MILES
- 21 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 22 1 week in San Juan
- 23 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?
- 24 St John - The East End - Aqua Bistro
- 25 Bermuda Weekend Feb 2014