We are going on the Grand Princess Cruise line in early May and one of the Ports is at Princess Cays which I believe is on Eleuthra Island in the Bahamas. It sounds like Princess Cays is mainly a beach area so I am wondering if it is worthwhile to explore the rest of the island of Eleuthra for that day. We really love snorkeling and would love to find some prime snorkeling areas. Also are there any places to get fresh conch? We really enjoyed visiting Fish Fries the last time we went to Paradise Island. Thanks!
What to do on Eleuthra?
- 1 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 2 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 3 June vacation trip for guys
- 4 St.Thomas St. John
- 5 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 6 Which island to visit???
- 7 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 8 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 9 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 10 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 11 Honeymoon Help!
- 12 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 13 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 14 Grand Cayman
- 15 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 16 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 17 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 18 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- 19 Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down
- 20 quiet and relaxing
- 21 Dress Code - Little Dix Bay
- 22 Scam & Fraud in Cancun / Mexico = Watch Out For Mayan Palace!!
- 23 Planning a Thanksgiving 2013 Honeymoon- Caribbean or Mexico?
- 24 All Inclusive for small children?
- 25 Private tours in Jamaica