We have a layover from about 10 a.m. until 4 p.m. (need to be back at airport by 2:30) at NAS en route to Cat Island. Any suggestions of what to do? I thought perhaps we could have lunch at the Poop Deck, even though it will be pretty early and we'll be carrying bags, but I'm open to suggestions for additional/different things to do. Thanks!
What To Do During Long-ish Layover in Nassau?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Bahamas girls trip
- 2 Seek Advice on 9 days in Samana and possibly Cabarete
- 3 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 4 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 5 Need help deciding which resort/island to vacation at in September
- 6 Snorkeling
- 7 ST Thomas trip report with kids at Frenchman Reef and Morningstar
- 8 fish fry on Curacao
- 9 mosquito problem in Curacao
- 10 Place to stay and dive in Curacao for new divers
- 11 Sailing in the Abacos, Bahamas
- 12 One night in Nassau - hotel help
- 13 2 Weeks in Caribbean
- 14 10 days in Cuba - HELP
- 15 Restaurants in Aruba
- 16 Questions about Moving to the Carribean
- 17 Young couple planning June/July trip to Caribbean..where should we go!?
- 18 St. John vs St Thomas with kids (7 and 9) for New Years week?
- 19 Good place to hear music- San Juan
- 20 Solo backpacking in Cuba
- 21 Honeymoon with beaches plus hiking
- 22 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 23 Planning a honeymoon for middle of August
- 24 Puerto Rico Information Needed Please
- 25 USVI St John trip with kids and Westin St John stay