We have a layover from about 10 a.m. until 4 p.m. (need to be back at airport by 2:30) at NAS en route to Cat Island. Any suggestions of what to do? I thought perhaps we could have lunch at the Poop Deck, even though it will be pretty early and we'll be carrying bags, but I'm open to suggestions for additional/different things to do. Thanks!
What To Do During Long-ish Layover in Nassau?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 2 Aruba suggestions
- 3 Punta Cana Excursions with Teen
- 4 Fishermans Ree Resort
- 5 Dominican Republic - Closures, Limitations Over Easter Weekend
- 6 Van rental for 8 in Puerto Rico
- 7 Restaraunts & Rental Cars in Aruba
- 8 Cuba in 10 days
- 9 Salt Kettle House to close
- 10 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 11 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 12 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 13 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 14 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 15 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 16 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 17 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 18 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 19 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 20 Why Barbados?
- 21 Cayman Islands in October
- 22 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 23 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 24 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 25 Sailing in Tobago and Trinidad