I'm a bit of a planner, so I'm already thinking about what I should book before arrival for our April trip. I've booked a photo session with Brilliant by Tropical Imaging, horse riding with Provo Ponies, and I'm in the process of booking a 1/2 day snorkel & conch cruise with Caicos Dream Tours.
We are staying at the Regent Palms, by the way, with 2 children, ages 7 & 9.
Anything else I need to book before I get there?
Other things on my potential list of things to do:
Snorkeling off Coral Beach
Trips to other beaches - Chalk Sound, Sapodilla Bay
maybe day pass for Beaches but I really don't think we'll do this.
Honestly, we might just be happy doing the horses, boat ride and spending the rest of the time lazily on the beach!
Any must see's I am missing? And if so should they be booked before arrival?
Also, in terms of restaurants, we plan to get a babysitter for one night, and Anacoana keeps coming up as a place worth going to. How far in advance would you recommend booking there?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 DR vs. Mexico
- 2 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 3 Surf Fly Fishing
- 4 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 5 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 6 Family of 5 undecided island
- 7 Christmas 2017
- 8 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 9 Honeymoon Help!!
- 10 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 11 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 12 All inclusive
- 13 BVI trip questions
- 14 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 15 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 16 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 17 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 18 family resort ideas?
- 19 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 20 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 21 Any reason to go stay at a condo in the North Shore or Cayman Kai area?
- 22 First time to Puerto Rico
- 23 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 24 Social Resort for Solo Female
- 25 St Vincent and The Grenadines 11 days trip over Christmas and NYE 2017/2018