I'm a bit of a planner, so I'm already thinking about what I should book before arrival for our April trip. I've booked a photo session with Brilliant by Tropical Imaging, horse riding with Provo Ponies, and I'm in the process of booking a 1/2 day snorkel & conch cruise with Caicos Dream Tours.
We are staying at the Regent Palms, by the way, with 2 children, ages 7 & 9.
Anything else I need to book before I get there?
Other things on my potential list of things to do:
Snorkeling off Coral Beach
Trips to other beaches - Chalk Sound, Sapodilla Bay
maybe day pass for Beaches but I really don't think we'll do this.
Honestly, we might just be happy doing the horses, boat ride and spending the rest of the time lazily on the beach!
Any must see's I am missing? And if so should they be booked before arrival?
Also, in terms of restaurants, we plan to get a babysitter for one night, and Anacoana keeps coming up as a place worth going to. How far in advance would you recommend booking there?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementscombined.com/yuth-anti-aging-serum/
- 2 Havana
- 3 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 4 Barbados-how about this place?
- 5 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 6 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 7 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 8 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 9 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 10 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 11 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 12 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 13 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 14 Restaurant Recommendations
- 15 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 16 Family vacation
- 17 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 18 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 19 PR or USVI
- 20 Havana Hotel
- 21 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 22 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 23 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 24 Cayman Islands Currency
- 25 Virgin Gorda BVI