I'm a bit of a planner, so I'm already thinking about what I should book before arrival for our April trip. I've booked a photo session with Brilliant by Tropical Imaging, horse riding with Provo Ponies, and I'm in the process of booking a 1/2 day snorkel & conch cruise with Caicos Dream Tours.
We are staying at the Regent Palms, by the way, with 2 children, ages 7 & 9.
Anything else I need to book before I get there?
Other things on my potential list of things to do:
Snorkeling off Coral Beach
Trips to other beaches - Chalk Sound, Sapodilla Bay
maybe day pass for Beaches but I really don't think we'll do this.
Honestly, we might just be happy doing the horses, boat ride and spending the rest of the time lazily on the beach!
Any must see's I am missing? And if so should they be booked before arrival?
Also, in terms of restaurants, we plan to get a babysitter for one night, and Anacoana keeps coming up as a place worth going to. How far in advance would you recommend booking there?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 2 Peterson
- 3 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 4 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 5 Rejuvonus
- 6 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 7 St.Lucia newbie
- 8 aruba fun!!!
- 9 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 10 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 11 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 12 Turks and caicos
- 13 Aruba weather
- 14 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 15 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 16 Turks and caicos
- 17 Cruise stop activities
- 18 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 19 Jade Mountain
- 20 Honeymoon Help!!
- 21 Bermuda
- 22 Restaurant Suggestions
- 23 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 24 Havana Cuba for 2 days
- 25 Mid-Twenties couple looking for a lively, gorgeous resort