I'm a bit of a planner, so I'm already thinking about what I should book before arrival for our April trip. I've booked a photo session with Brilliant by Tropical Imaging, horse riding with Provo Ponies, and I'm in the process of booking a 1/2 day snorkel & conch cruise with Caicos Dream Tours.
We are staying at the Regent Palms, by the way, with 2 children, ages 7 & 9.
Anything else I need to book before I get there?
Other things on my potential list of things to do:
Snorkeling off Coral Beach
Trips to other beaches - Chalk Sound, Sapodilla Bay
maybe day pass for Beaches but I really don't think we'll do this.
Honestly, we might just be happy doing the horses, boat ride and spending the rest of the time lazily on the beach!
Any must see's I am missing? And if so should they be booked before arrival?
Also, in terms of restaurants, we plan to get a babysitter for one night, and Anacoana keeps coming up as a place worth going to. How far in advance would you recommend booking there?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 ° ↑ ° 바카라사이트° ↑ ° BUS97.COM ° ↑ ° 카지노게임종류
- 2 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 3 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 4 Tropical Island Trip HELP
- 5 Restaurant Recommendations
- 6 Clear Calm Water Caribbean Destinations
- 7 Mosquitos in Guadeloupe
- 8 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 9 Family Trip Recommendations: All inclusive, Fast Flight, 2 bedroom
- 10 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 11 40 min layover in CLT
- 12 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 13 Atlantis 1 day
- 14 Atlantis on a budget
- 15 Restaurants in St. Croix
- 16 Great Exuma, Bahamas Trip report with Video
- 17 St. Barts
- 18 Buses in Aruba
- 19 Majestic Elegance PC-if you CAN'T get the adults-only butler section
- 20 Anyone have an experience at Excellence/Majestic Elegance in DR?
- 21 Stingray City Tour
- 22 Clear, alm, warm water and white sand :: April
- 23 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 24 Bahama's outer island
- 25 Living permanently in the Caribbean