Hi everyone. Posting for the first time in this forum after being a regular the past two years in the Turkey and Japan forums. I will be Puerto Rico for 6 nights/5 days later this fall. I will be staying in Old San Juan and am not planning to rent a car. So all touring I do outside of walking distance will need to be done by public transport or by taxi. I understand that the 3 main beaches in San Juan are Condado, Isla Verde and Ocean Park. In researching, each seems to have their individual pros and cons. I would prefer a beach that offers a good amount of sun, is clean and is easy to get to from Old San Juan and is not typically too windy. Moderate crowds are ok but I want to avoid wall to wall crowds that afford you a piece of sand the size of a postage stamp. What would you recommend under these conditions? Thanks much.
What is your Favorite San Juan-area Beach?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Anguilla stay?
- 2 Why Barbados?
- 3 Best caribbean island to suit us.
- 4 Best island for Christmas vacation with 4 teenage girls
- 5 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 6 Back from San Juan
- 7 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 8 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 9 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 10 San Juan Airport
- 11 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 12 TCI Small group snorkle trip?
- 13 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 14 Club Med Columbus Isle, Bahamas or Beaches Negril, Jamaica
- 15 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 16 Storm ?
- 17 Fun island to take 17 year olds
- 18 All Inclusive Villa for Bachelor Party
- 19 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 20 Kristen- where are you?????
- 21 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 22 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 23 The Color of the Water
- 24 Luxury golf vacation in November
- 25 Punta Cana excursions