Hi everyone. Posting for the first time in this forum after being a regular the past two years in the Turkey and Japan forums. I will be Puerto Rico for 6 nights/5 days later this fall. I will be staying in Old San Juan and am not planning to rent a car. So all touring I do outside of walking distance will need to be done by public transport or by taxi. I understand that the 3 main beaches in San Juan are Condado, Isla Verde and Ocean Park. In researching, each seems to have their individual pros and cons. I would prefer a beach that offers a good amount of sun, is clean and is easy to get to from Old San Juan and is not typically too windy. Moderate crowds are ok but I want to avoid wall to wall crowds that afford you a piece of sand the size of a postage stamp. What would you recommend under these conditions? Thanks much.
What is your Favorite San Juan-area Beach?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Dominican Republic - Closures, Limitations Over Easter Weekend
- 2 Van rental for 8 in Puerto Rico
- 3 Restaraunts & Rental Cars in Aruba
- 4 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 5 Fishermans Ree Resort
- 6 Cuba in 10 days
- 7 Salt Kettle House to close
- 8 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 9 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 10 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 11 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 12 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 13 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 14 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 15 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 16 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 17 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 18 Why Barbados?
- 19 Cayman Islands in October
- 20 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 21 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 22 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 23 Sailing in Tobago and Trinidad
- 24 all-inclusive or villa?
- 25 Anyone want to critique my Puerto Rico itinerary?