We'll be going to Grenada soon. It's booked and we're in countdown mode now. I wanted to get recommendations from everyone on what we shouldn't miss doing. Give me your top five must sees.
What are your top recommendations for Grenada?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 2 Traveling Solo
- 3 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 4 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 5 A Volcanic Paradise
- 6 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 7 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 8 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 9 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 10 St. Kitts, the details
- 11 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 12 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 13 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 14 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 15 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 16 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 17 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 18 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 19 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 20 8 TUFF MILES
- 21 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 22 1 week in San Juan
- 23 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?
- 24 St John - The East End - Aqua Bistro
- 25 Bermuda Weekend Feb 2014