Why is it that I never see anyone posting about a vacation in Haiti?
I've heard that the people are quite friendly there and that there is some very fine snorkeling. Can anyone tell me about a holiday they've taken in Haiti?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cuba tour companies
- 2 Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico or Aruba
- 3 Barbados or st Martin that's the dilemma
- 4 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 5 Snorkeling Grand Cayman
- 6 CHOOSING BETWEEN 3 RESORTS, HELP!
- 7 Where to stay in Puerto Rico?
- 8 Weather in Nov
- 9 Virgin Gorda with Kids
- 10 Fishing for ideas
- 11 If you heard about the Weight Loss System
- 12 Spring Break trip to Cuba with our kids
- 13 Travel Insurance
- 14 First time cruiser to USVI
- 15 St. Thomas vs Bahamas?
- 16 Cuba
- 17 Affordable Eats & Drinks - which Islands?
- 18 Restaurants in Aruba
- 19 long enough layover in SJU?
- 20 The Color of the Water
- 21 Confused what to chose
- 22 Bermuda in Late August
- 23 Anguilla Air Express - still in business?
- 24 Travel from St. Martin to St. Thomas
- 25 Beach hoilday, 8m old baby in August?