Why is it that I never see anyone posting about a vacation in Haiti?
I've heard that the people are quite friendly there and that there is some very fine snorkeling. Can anyone tell me about a holiday they've taken in Haiti?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St. Maarten with older teens
- 2 Samana - Dominican Republic Help
- 3 Trip Report Vieques and San Juan, Jan. 30 - Feb. 6 2016
- 4 Tortola Where to stay on a Budget?!
- 5 Restaurant selection in Grand Case
- 6 San Juan Restaurant Rec for 48
- 7 4 days in PR !! Need some help
- 8 Looking for destination suggestions
- 9 Favorite Anguilla Restaurants
- 10 Virgin Islands, Bahamas, or Puerto Rico
- 11 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 12 Which of these hotels in Turks?
- 13 Help! Adventure vacation ideas
- 14 Suggestions for 75th Birthday for father
- 15 Special Trip for Mom - 83
- 16 Manchebo Aruba Trip Report - August 2015
- 17 Any suggestions??
- 18 Gustavia stay
- 19 Dominican Republic vs Mexico
- 20 My week in Guadeloupe
- 21 Ridiculous Airfare to Virgin Gorda
- 22 Which Island?
- 23 Planning ~$1000/person AI vacation from DC
- 24 Limin' in Love City (Dec 6-11 St. John trip report w/photos)
- 25 Freeport, Bahamas