Why is it that I never see anyone posting about a vacation in Haiti?
I've heard that the people are quite friendly there and that there is some very fine snorkeling. Can anyone tell me about a holiday they've taken in Haiti?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Being able to work in Trinidad and Tobago
- 2 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 3 Planning a trip to Jamaica for my daughter's graduation
- 4 Labor Day Weekend in Turks & Caicos
- 5 getting around in dominican republic
- 6 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 7 Cat Island (Fernandez Bay Village) Trip Report
- 8 Photos and Trip Report, Follow up to "Looking for Luxury on Budget"
- 9 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 10 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 11 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 12 Which Island visit, with which company ?
- 13 Bay Gardens Beach Resort Saint Lucia Trip Report October 2014
- 14 Group Tour vs. Independent Travel for Havana Jazz Fest 2016
- 15 Casa Particular in Trinidad
- 16 USVI with Baby and Toddler - Advice required
- 17 Recommend Jamaican Fishing Charters
- 18 Negril vs. Montego Bay? Nightlife?
- 19 which island is best for fam vaca in july with teens
- 20 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 21 Best Honeymoon All-inclusive Caribbean Vacation
- 22 all inclusive advice
- 23 Thinking of Grand Cayman after years in Turks and Caicos
- 24 family vaca in jamaica with teens, where to stay?
- 25 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda