Why is it that I never see anyone posting about a vacation in Haiti?
I've heard that the people are quite friendly there and that there is some very fine snorkeling. Can anyone tell me about a holiday they've taken in Haiti?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 2 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 3 Cuba Help
- 4 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 5 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 6 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 7 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 8 Living in the Caribbean
- 9 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 10 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 11 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 12 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 13 5 day pre cruise stay in San Juan
- 14 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 15 Starting Hurricane Irma thread
- 16 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 17 Looking for fab day tour in Ocho Rios
- 18 How far is Montego Bay from Ocho Rios
- 19 St. Croix
- 20 St Kitts & Irma
- 21 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 22 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 23 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 24 Barbados
- 25 Nassau safety