Why is it that I never see anyone posting about a vacation in Haiti?
I've heard that the people are quite friendly there and that there is some very fine snorkeling. Can anyone tell me about a holiday they've taken in Haiti?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Caribbean Real Estate Jobs
- 2 My New Life !
- 3 Virgin Islands Itinerary: Safety and other concerns
- 4 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 5 Cuba
- 6 When to go to El Yunque
- 7 Honeymoon Advice
- 8 DAY 15 - FINAL DAY IN PUNTA CANA, LONDON, BACK HOME RIGA
- 9 Help with Grace Bay Hotel
- 10 How to get to Taylor Bay Beach?
- 11 Traveling with 15, 13, & 10 year old kids to Jamaica...need advice
- 12 Conference in Cuba in February
- 13 Santiago de Cuba suggestions
- 14 Planning a Spring Break Trip in the USVI
- 15 All-Inclusive, adult only resorts
- 16 Help me to pick an island
- 17 Small boat excursion
- 18 Fern Gully or nearby....walking in nature
- 19 Overwhelmed....
- 20 Can you tell me where?
- 21 bareboat sailing tips in bvi
- 22 DAY 14 - PRE LAST DOMINICANA DAY, STEAK HOUSE
- 23 3 weeks in Puerto Rico
- 24 Alta Vista or Mayan Sky - St. John
- 25 Where to spend a week at the beach(in april)