Why is it that I never see anyone posting about a vacation in Haiti?
I've heard that the people are quite friendly there and that there is some very fine snorkeling. Can anyone tell me about a holiday they've taken in Haiti?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Family friendly but low key resort?
- 2 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 3 St. John--how much should we try to see?
- 4 Activities/Tours in Aruba
- 5 Tour Operator?
- 6 Resort Recommendations
- 7 Travel Advice Needed
- 8 Puerto Plata
- 9 Puerto Plata- Hacienda Lifestyle resorts and villas
- 10 puerto plata town vs. sosua? need help.......
- 11 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 12 Quick Question: Why is Puerto Plata, DR so much cheaper than Punta Cana, DR
- 13 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 14 Where to go with a 5-1/2 hr layover in Nassau?
- 15 Transportation to Exuma
- 16 Nassau temp late Jan
- 17 St. Martin vs St. Maarten and what area or Antigua or Barbuda and what area
- 18 All-inclusive experts, I need your help, please!
- 19 Sandals, Montego Bay
- 20 Jamaica - Couples Negril or Sandals Royal Caribbean (Montego)
- 21 Any All-Inclusive Resort Recommendations?
- 22 Hotel on beach, montego bay w/some good reggae
- 23 West Coast US and Carribean
- 24 Hotel Suggestion in Puerto Plata
- 25 Can acouple travel to Havana for 3 or 4 days legally as tourists??