Considering going to this hotel using Starwood points with my family for spring break. Two boys ages 9&12. Any feedback on resort, resort restaurants, local restaurant options and other items would be appreciated. Would like to also know if rental car is recommended and if taxis are the better route.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 토토총판 모집 [ kakao: BL45텔레그램 : kor7m]*
- 2 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 3 How much cash to take to Cuba?
- 4 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 5 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 6 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 7 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 8 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 9 Island Hopping
- 10 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 11 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 12 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 13 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 14 Havana restaurants
- 15 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 16 Aruba Vacation Rentals vs Resort
- 17 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 18 What area of T&C to stay in?
- 19 Playa del Carmen vs. Negril vs. Other
- 20 Getting away in June
- 21 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 22 Caribbean Honeymoon Help!
- 23 A Week In Cuba
- 24 celebrating husband's 50th birthday AI suggestions needed
- 25 Help for which island please?