Considering going to this hotel using Starwood points with my family for spring break. Two boys ages 9&12. Any feedback on resort, resort restaurants, local restaurant options and other items would be appreciated. Would like to also know if rental car is recommended and if taxis are the better route.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 W0W : AOL mail Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681 :7208 AOL 24*7
- 2 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 3 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 4 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 5 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 6 Family vacation
- 7 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 8 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 9 PR or USVI
- 10 Havana Hotel
- 11 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 12 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 13 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 14 Cayman Islands Currency
- 15 Virgin Gorda BVI
- 16 Martinique June 4th - 16th
- 17 Where to rent in St. John? and other questions
- 18 What foods can be taken to Providenciales
- 19 Havana
- 20 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 21 Scrub Island Resort
- 22 Restaurant Recommendations
- 23 St. Maarten--car rental or do without?
- 24 Rental car agencies near cruise terminal in St. Maarten?
- 25 Snorkeling trip ideas