We are trying to decide between the Westin or Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino for a hotel. We are a couple with a 20 year old son that love to swim, snorkel and explore an island. Nightlife not important, actually we like it quiet! The Delta package includes breakfast at the Westin which appeals as our son is a runner and loves a big breakfast! The Marriott is considerably more expensive...is it worth more....we have no idea. Any pro or con on either hotel would be appreciated. Thank you.
Westin or Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino...??
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 2 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 3 Feedback on villa rental location on St. Barths
- 4 Where to stay on Vieques
- 5 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 6 Concerns About Dominican Republic Trip
- 7 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 8 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 9 Bahamas 4 day Trip: July 2014
- 10 Calling all Puerto Rico experts....last minute planning of the WHOLE trip!
- 11 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 12 Bahamas snorkeling
- 13 Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
- 14 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 15 Wedding Help!
- 16 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 17 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 18 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 19 Islands with great nightlife
- 20 month stay on a caribbean island
- 21 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 22 Ferry to Rum Point
- 23 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 24 Family with infants/toddlers
- 25 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI