My daughter and I will be taking a cruise next January out of Houston to Cozumel, Roatan and Belize. Below are the excursions we have selected from various reviews. We want to do just one tour of ruins, so I've listed what looks best at each place. We don't want to go to tourist traps, but would rather see the best, natural part of each place.
Comments? Suggestions? Changes?
Cozumel - 8am-6pm
Tulum ruins tour
Chankanaab National Park
Tour of the east side of Cozumel which includes ruins, wildlife, hidden caves...
Punta Sur Park
Roatan - 9am-6pm
Iguana Farm & wildlife
Little French Key – private island
Belize - 7am-5pm
Lamanai, Altun-Ha or Xunantunich ruins (Lamanai seem to be most recommended)
Cayo district in/around San Ignacio
Tour companies that seem most highly recommended in each place are (we are not locked into doing excursions from the ship):
Action Boys Belize
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cuba
- 2 @!1-800-8!41-6-436))
- 3 Scrub Island Resort
- 4 Can I take alcohol?
- 5 Virgin Gorda? 5-Year Anniversary Trip
- 6 Culinary Employment Iles Des Saintes
- 7 Island recommendation
- 8 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 9 Turks & Caicos or another island for a short getaway from NYC?
- 10 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 11 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 12 Vacationing Single in Grand Cayman
- 13 Family vacation for divers
- 14 Trip Report: St. John Villa Rental
- 15 How Early to Arrive at St Maarten Airport?
- 16 Which Caribbean island is best for my family?
- 17 Island advice plz!
- 18 Cubarinking water?
- 19 First time to PR
- 20 St. John Trip Report
- 21 Aussie couple's 3/4 week trip
- 22 St Kitts' Bakery
- 23 Which Island - Family Getaway
- 24 Looking for the perfect Island in the Carribean
- 25 Coral Sands, Exuma