My daughter and I will be taking a cruise next January out of Houston to Cozumel, Roatan and Belize. Below are the excursions we have selected from various reviews. We want to do just one tour of ruins, so I've listed what looks best at each place. We don't want to go to tourist traps, but would rather see the best, natural part of each place.
Comments? Suggestions? Changes?
Cozumel - 8am-6pm
Tulum ruins tour
Chankanaab National Park
Tour of the east side of Cozumel which includes ruins, wildlife, hidden caves...
Punta Sur Park
Roatan - 9am-6pm
Iguana Farm & wildlife
Little French Key – private island
Belize - 7am-5pm
Lamanai, Altun-Ha or Xunantunich ruins (Lamanai seem to be most recommended)
Cayo district in/around San Ignacio
Tour companies that seem most highly recommended in each place are (we are not locked into doing excursions from the ship):
Action Boys Belize
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 2 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 3 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 4 Turks and caicos
- 5 St.Lucia newbie
- 6 Aruba weather
- 7 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 8 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 9 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 10 Turks and caicos
- 11 Cruise stop activities
- 12 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 13 Jade Mountain
- 14 Honeymoon Help!!
- 15 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 16 Bermuda
- 17 Restaurant Suggestions
- 18 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 19 Havana Cuba for 2 days
- 20 Mid-Twenties couple looking for a lively, gorgeous resort
- 21 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 22 Taxi info. Self touring
- 23 In search of place to take adult daughters on a girls' week away
- 24 1st timer Ann Trip Suggestions for All Inclusive/Adult Only Resort
- 25 Half Moon Montego Bay questions