My daughter and I will be taking a cruise next January out of Houston to Cozumel, Roatan and Belize. Below are the excursions we have selected from various reviews. We want to do just one tour of ruins, so I've listed what looks best at each place. We don't want to go to tourist traps, but would rather see the best, natural part of each place.
Comments? Suggestions? Changes?
Cozumel - 8am-6pm
Tulum ruins tour
Chankanaab National Park
Tour of the east side of Cozumel which includes ruins, wildlife, hidden caves...
Punta Sur Park
Roatan - 9am-6pm
Iguana Farm & wildlife
Little French Key – private island
Belize - 7am-5pm
Lamanai, Altun-Ha or Xunantunich ruins (Lamanai seem to be most recommended)
Cayo district in/around San Ignacio
Tour companies that seem most highly recommended in each place are (we are not locked into doing excursions from the ship):
Action Boys Belize
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Help with small wedding location
- 2 The Crane Resort - Stay Away!!!
- 3 Caribbean Honeymoon Help!
- 4 Vacation recommendations
- 5 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 6 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 7 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 8 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 9 BVI trip questions
- 10 Curaçao and girls?
- 11 Small Carribean Hotel
- 12 Canadian Travel Agent for Cuba hotels
- 13 Punta Cana Excursions
- 14 customs questions
- 15 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 16 Nassau Bahamas
- 17 Biking in Caribbean
- 18 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 19 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 20 Help with how long on each island.
- 21 Travel from Culebra to St. John
- 22 Puerto Rico from Ponce to Arecibo
- 23 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 24 Honeymoon All Inclusive
- 25 Christmas in the Caribbean