My daughter and I will be taking a cruise next January out of Houston to Cozumel, Roatan and Belize. Below are the excursions we have selected from various reviews. We want to do just one tour of ruins, so I've listed what looks best at each place. We don't want to go to tourist traps, but would rather see the best, natural part of each place.
Comments? Suggestions? Changes?
Cozumel - 8am-6pm
Tulum ruins tour
Chankanaab National Park
Tour of the east side of Cozumel which includes ruins, wildlife, hidden caves...
Punta Sur Park
Roatan - 9am-6pm
Iguana Farm & wildlife
Little French Key – private island
Belize - 7am-5pm
Lamanai, Altun-Ha or Xunantunich ruins (Lamanai seem to be most recommended)
Cayo district in/around San Ignacio
Tour companies that seem most highly recommended in each place are (we are not locked into doing excursions from the ship):
Action Boys Belize
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 RELIABLE LOAN OFFER
- 2 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 3 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 4 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 5 Late May Trip
- 6 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 7 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 8 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 9 Cheers to Beers!
- 10 Where To Go Post Xmas- Mid Jaunary for under $4G
- 11 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 12 New Years Eve / St John
- 13 St Lucia Trip Report 2014 Bay Gardens Beach Resort
- 14 Island Choice
- 15 Aruba Car Rental
- 16 If we loved Cayman...
- 17 Harbor Island ?? Anyone
- 18 Caribbean Christmas with teenagers
- 19 For the bluest water and whitest sand?
- 20 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 21 HELP! St Croix or Cancun
- 22 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 23 aruba planning advice
- 24 Post Christmas to Mid January Getaway For Two
- 25 Woman, alone, islandhopping