My daughter and I will be taking a cruise next January out of Houston to Cozumel, Roatan and Belize. Below are the excursions we have selected from various reviews. We want to do just one tour of ruins, so I've listed what looks best at each place. We don't want to go to tourist traps, but would rather see the best, natural part of each place.
Comments? Suggestions? Changes?
Cozumel - 8am-6pm
Tulum ruins tour
Chankanaab National Park
Tour of the east side of Cozumel which includes ruins, wildlife, hidden caves...
Punta Sur Park
Roatan - 9am-6pm
Iguana Farm & wildlife
Little French Key – private island
Belize - 7am-5pm
Lamanai, Altun-Ha or Xunantunich ruins (Lamanai seem to be most recommended)
Cayo district in/around San Ignacio
Tour companies that seem most highly recommended in each place are (we are not locked into doing excursions from the ship):
Action Boys Belize
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Bahamas help
- 2 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 3 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 4 Vacation suggestion, please
- 5 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 6 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 7 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 8 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 9 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba
- 10 New Destination
- 11 aruba planning advice
- 12 Fun Family Lunch Spot in Anguilla?
- 13 Thanksgiving Week in St. Thomas
- 14 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 15 Transfer from Havana to Varadero
- 16 Atlantis Resort Bahamas
- 17 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 18 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 19 Barbados Beaches
- 20 Negril Jamaica- upcoming stay at Sandals Beaches resort
- 21 Peterson
- 22 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 23 Cuba weather in March
- 24 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 25 Woman, alone, islandhopping