My wife and I are travelling for 3 weeks to the US around Xmas and were hoping to spend a week in the Carribean.
Ideally fly into LA then maybe do Vegas and San Fran.
I guess for the Carribean we were after some recommendations, ideally a nice hotel that has an amazing white sand clear water beach. Wouldn't mind a place that has decent night life too, with safety in mind. We don't mind splashing out a little bit.
Also appreciate any advice in terms of logistics for the U.S. eapecially as we plan on doing lots of shopping. Is LA best for shopping over San Fran/Vegas? We were thinking maybe leave LA to the end of our trip after the Carribean as not keen on lugging suitcases around.
Appreciate any help.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 손오공게임 ⊙●홈 피 - v vz338.com ⊙●
- 2 Family of 5 undecided island
- 3 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 4 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 5 Cienfugas and Santiago--tours??
- 6 Suggestions for what to do/see in St. Martin/Maarten
- 7 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 8 Tortola next week
- 9 Summer trip
- 10 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 11 DR vs. Mexico
- 12 Surf Fly Fishing
- 13 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 14 Christmas 2017
- 15 Honeymoon Help!!
- 16 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 17 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 18 All inclusive
- 19 BVI trip questions
- 20 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 21 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 22 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 23 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 24 family resort ideas?
- 25 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba