My wife and I are travelling for 3 weeks to the US around Xmas and were hoping to spend a week in the Carribean.
Ideally fly into LA then maybe do Vegas and San Fran.
I guess for the Carribean we were after some recommendations, ideally a nice hotel that has an amazing white sand clear water beach. Wouldn't mind a place that has decent night life too, with safety in mind. We don't mind splashing out a little bit.
Also appreciate any advice in terms of logistics for the U.S. eapecially as we plan on doing lots of shopping. Is LA best for shopping over San Fran/Vegas? We were thinking maybe leave LA to the end of our trip after the Carribean as not keen on lugging suitcases around.
Appreciate any help.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Dong : YAHOO TEC*H SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:855:999:8045 YAHOO MAIL b*g
- 2 Cuba: 4.5 days,4 nights
- 3 Havana
- 4 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 5 Barbados-how about this place?
- 6 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 7 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 8 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 9 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 10 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 11 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 12 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 13 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 14 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 15 Restaurant Recommendations
- 16 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 17 Family vacation
- 18 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 19 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 20 PR or USVI
- 21 Havana Hotel
- 22 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 23 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 24 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 25 Cayman Islands Currency