My wife and I are travelling for 3 weeks to the US around Xmas and were hoping to spend a week in the Carribean.
Ideally fly into LA then maybe do Vegas and San Fran.
I guess for the Carribean we were after some recommendations, ideally a nice hotel that has an amazing white sand clear water beach. Wouldn't mind a place that has decent night life too, with safety in mind. We don't mind splashing out a little bit.
Also appreciate any advice in terms of logistics for the U.S. eapecially as we plan on doing lots of shopping. Is LA best for shopping over San Fran/Vegas? We were thinking maybe leave LA to the end of our trip after the Carribean as not keen on lugging suitcases around.
Appreciate any help.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://greentoneproblog.net/garcinia-biofit/
- 2 Curaçao and girls?
- 3 Small Carribean Hotel
- 4 Canadian Travel Agent for Cuba hotels
- 5 Punta Cana Excursions
- 6 customs questions
- 7 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 8 Nassau Bahamas
- 9 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 10 Biking in Caribbean
- 11 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 12 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 13 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 14 Help with how long on each island.
- 15 Travel from Culebra to St. John
- 16 Puerto Rico from Ponce to Arecibo
- 17 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 18 Honeymoon All Inclusive
- 19 Christmas in the Caribbean
- 20 Where to go January beach bachelorette?
- 21 St. Lucia to Puerto Rico
- 22 Hiking in St. John
- 23 The Crane Resort - Stay Away!!!
- 24 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 25 celebrating husband's 50th birthday AI suggestions needed