We have booked our wedding at La Source in May. We decided that this would be a simple, stress free way of enjoying our day - no family hassles, table plans, etc. We would love to hear from anyone who has got married there. Do you have any hints and tips, eg what should the groom wear, what time of day, beach or garden location, etc. Also, in a worst case scenario - what happens if it rains!!!!
We'd love to hear from anyone who has ideas.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Caribbean islands with kids in December
- 2 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 3 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 4 Choosing the Right Island
- 5 We adore St. John...looking for something new!
- 6 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 7 Hawaii or Caribbean?
- 8 Aruba help!
- 9 St Martin
- 10 Planning a three week trip
- 11 Last minute - solo, self-reflection, sun, serene
- 12 Casa Karma
- 13 Honeymoon - please help!
- 14 50 yo single women trip to Caribbean
- 15 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 16 Cuba
- 17 Negril, Jamaica resorts for young people
- 18 Cuba: February 2016
- 19 Cuba - Old Havana Travel Report
- 20 Cuba for Americans
- 21 Best restaurants in Bermuda
- 22 Rent a villa in Jamaica
- 23 Best Luxury Caribbean Resort
- 24 Where to live
- 25 Do Not Fly Cape Air to Virgin Gorda