We have booked our wedding at La Source in May. We decided that this would be a simple, stress free way of enjoying our day - no family hassles, table plans, etc. We would love to hear from anyone who has got married there. Do you have any hints and tips, eg what should the groom wear, what time of day, beach or garden location, etc. Also, in a worst case scenario - what happens if it rains!!!!
We'd love to hear from anyone who has ideas.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 ［Yasomer.Net］신림휴게텔▷야써머◁(강서휴게텔-닥터)∑서울대휴게텔
- 2 ［Yasomer.Net］홍대휴게텔▷야써머◁(신촌휴게텔-피카소)∑마포휴게텔
- 3 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 4 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 5 What does Turks Beaches day pass include?
- 6 Cuba for 6 days
- 7 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 8 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 9 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 10 Casual dining in San Juan area
- 11 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 12 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 13 Honeymoon Help!!
- 14 when to visit barbados
- 15 Barbados Beaches
- 16 Punta Cana
- 17 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 18 Puerto Rico Questions: elec conv? hiking boots for El Yunque/
- 19 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 20 Surfing School recomendations, Puerto Rico?
- 21 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 22 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 23 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 24 Restaurant Recommendations
- 25 Trouble booking hotels!