Ok Fellow Beach Heads, Im trying to plan family vacation in late Nov. early Dec. We live in Denver so, takes us an entire day to get to the Carribbean. I thought the Bahamas would be a wise choice as it is an hour or so out of Fla. But I'm a bit worried that the temp. may be a bit cool. Thinking I should go further South, Turks and Caicos?? There are 7 adults and three little ones 5, 2, and 6 months so I'm trying to keep our travel time to a minimum. Perhaps I'm worrying needlessly about the weather. Any suggestions?? Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 2 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 3 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 4 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 5 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 6 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 7 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 8 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 9 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 10 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 11 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 12 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 13 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 14 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 15 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 16 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 17 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 18 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 19 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 20 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 21 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 22 Which island?
- 23 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 24 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 25 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John