I am planning a trip with my 2 adult children and August is really the best time. What is St Maarten like in August? I assume there is some threat of hurricanes, but I am wondering how the weather is and just some general info about the island during that month, would be helpful.
Weather in St Maarten in August
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 20 something couple looking for best carribean experience
- 2 Need help again!!
- 3 Bermuda cruise in late September, first visit
- 4 Snorkelling and fishing legally in Cuba?
- 5 Beach front Caribbean Villa for New Year's
- 6 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 7 Seven Stars Resort
- 8 TCI get together...
- 9 T&C - Parrot Cay or Regent Palms in late August?
- 10 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 11 Jamaican Villas
- 12 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 13 Where's the best snorkeling in the Caribbean - 1st time visit
- 14 vacation for summer 2014
- 15 The right adults-only resort
- 16 Coral Villa and Palm Cottage on Turks and Caicos Islands
- 17 Chartering a boat for a week for vacation
- 18 Relocating to Curacao
- 19 Trip Report: Ecocamping on St. John
- 20 CUBA: Gifts to the Locals
- 21 San Juan Airport
- 22 Nevis--finding info on a previous resident
- 23 Best island for a villa rental
- 24 Jamaica -- Where to stay
- 25 San Pedro Ambergris Caye, Belize OR Grand Cayman