For those of you who have travelled or live in the Caribbean this month- how is the sunshine? I'm checking weather.com and I see the temp is decently high, but lots of chance of thunderstorms- has this been your experience? How many sunny days can I expect going down there soon (like Halloween time)? Is there a certain place in the islands that will help me avoid the clouds?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 2 Which Caribbean island?
- 3 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 4 PR or USVI
- 5 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 6 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 7 Which island should we visit? Non-windy beach + all-inclusive?
- 8 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 9 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 10 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 11 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 12 5 days in Havana
- 13 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 14 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 15 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 16 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 17 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 18 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 19 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 20 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 21 Scrub Island Resort
- 22 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 23 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 24 Wedding Destinations???
- 25 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton