For those of you who have travelled or live in the Caribbean this month- how is the sunshine? I'm checking weather.com and I see the temp is decently high, but lots of chance of thunderstorms- has this been your experience? How many sunny days can I expect going down there soon (like Halloween time)? Is there a certain place in the islands that will help me avoid the clouds?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 토토총판 모집●연결:【kakao: VS486텔레그램 :VS486】●토토총판 모집
- 2 Cuba via cruise
- 3 BVI: Comparable Islands?
- 4 Is everything open on elbow cay in early nov?
- 5 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 6 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 7 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 8 Cuba Help
- 9 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 10 Barbados Beach and Hotel Question
- 11 Living in the Caribbean
- 12 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 13 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 14 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 15 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 16 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 17 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 18 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 19 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 20 5 day pre cruise stay in San Juan
- 21 Starting Hurricane Irma thread
- 22 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 23 Looking for fab day tour in Ocho Rios
- 24 How far is Montego Bay from Ocho Rios
- 25 St. Croix