I'm planning to travel to the caribbean in late June and earl July to either of these islands: Tobago, Grenada or St. Lucia. Since I see that it is low season, from what I can gather while checking out lodging rates, I was wondering how rainy it is. I've read that it is mostly brief and intense showers, but I've just read a trip report on Grenada where it seemed to have rained heavely quite often.
Thanks for your time and advice,
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 PR or USVI
- 2 Which island should we visit? Non-windy beach + all-inclusive?
- 3 Which Caribbean island?
- 4 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 5 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 6 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 7 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 8 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 9 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 10 5 days in Havana
- 11 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 12 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 13 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 14 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 15 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 16 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 17 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 18 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 19 Scrub Island Resort
- 20 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 21 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 22 Wedding Destinations???
- 23 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton
- 24 Down to two in January have we got it right
- 25 Where to stay in Barbados July 1-11