I'm planning to travel to the caribbean in late June and earl July to either of these islands: Tobago, Grenada or St. Lucia. Since I see that it is low season, from what I can gather while checking out lodging rates, I was wondering how rainy it is. I've read that it is mostly brief and intense showers, but I've just read a trip report on Grenada where it seemed to have rained heavely quite often.
Thanks for your time and advice,
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Renewal@: ESET ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h SUPPORT CONTACT ESET* 24x7
- 2 (U S) AOL Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h SUPPORT
- 3 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 4 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 5 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 6 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 7 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 8 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 9 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 10 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 11 Where in DR?
- 12 Honeymoon
- 13 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 14 Curacao times 2
- 15 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 16 Barbados
- 17 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 18 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife
- 19 Help with August trip ideas
- 20 Airport transfer PUJ
- 21 We may not be going to Cuba after all
- 22 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 23 New Vacation Advice
- 24 US Virgin Islands
- 25 Where to go January beach bachelorette?