I'm looking at Cuba for a holiday around my 30th birthday (beginning of October) . I'd like to stay in Havana for a few nights then maybe head down to Cayo Levisa. Can anyone tell me what to expect weather-wise? Will it be too rainy for a beach holiday at this time of the year? Also any tips on what to do/where to stay in Havana would be much appreciated.
Weather in Cuba/Cayo Levisa in Sept/Oct?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Some sugestions please
- 2 Family Reunion Ideas
- 3 A Volcanic Paradise
- 4 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 5 Trouble printing Eurostar tickets
- 6 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 7 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 8 Honeymoon in May - which island
- 9 which island??
- 10 Help in Antigua!!!!!
- 11 Best island for family of 5 (kids-21,18,16) end of June/early July?
- 12 Best island for a villa rental
- 13 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 14 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 15 Where to stay on Vieques
- 16 BUSINESSES FOR SALE
- 17 St. Croix and sea grass
- 18 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 19 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 20 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 21 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 22 Tipping at AI
- 23 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 24 Traveling Solo
- 25 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?