We are planning a trip for next February or March and deciding between DR, Aruba, Antigua, Barbados or Cayman Islands. We were initially considering Turks and Caicos but we are too concerned the water will not be warm enough or we could get a few cooler days. We want to spend less than $7000 for 2 adults and 2 kids including air, hotel and meals. Decided an all inclusive is easiest with the kids and we must have a great beach with warm water and a resort with some children's activities. We also want the ability to leave the resort and feel comfortable exploring the island on our own and find some nice places for a lunch or dinner if we get tired of the AI. So, we have decided on Aruba and probably the Divi/Tam resort. Does this sound like the right choice?
We made a decision- I think
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 2 Jamaica - Negril, Ochos Rio, or MB?
- 3 Best island for a villa rental
- 4 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 5 St Thomas lodging before flight home
- 6 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 7 Which Island?
- 8 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 9 Best Caribbean All Inclusive for Teens?
- 10 Punta Cana?
- 11 St. Thomas, Turks & Caicos or riviera maya ?
- 12 Cheap(er) snorkeling destination
- 13 Where to go in the Caribbean
- 14 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 15 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 16 Advice needed
- 17 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 18 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 19 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 20 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 21 Rincon Puerto Rico
- 22 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 23 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 24 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 25 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?