We are planning a trip for next February or March and deciding between DR, Aruba, Antigua, Barbados or Cayman Islands. We were initially considering Turks and Caicos but we are too concerned the water will not be warm enough or we could get a few cooler days. We want to spend less than $7000 for 2 adults and 2 kids including air, hotel and meals. Decided an all inclusive is easiest with the kids and we must have a great beach with warm water and a resort with some children's activities. We also want the ability to leave the resort and feel comfortable exploring the island on our own and find some nice places for a lunch or dinner if we get tired of the AI. So, we have decided on Aruba and probably the Divi/Tam resort. Does this sound like the right choice?
We made a decision- I think
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Turks and Caicos - Best Time to Book Accomodation
- 2 St John March, where to stay
- 3 The right adults-only resort
- 4 Cuba - Questions about Phone/Internet/Currency
- 5 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 6 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 7 Cupecoy Beach
- 8 Tips for bahamas
- 9 Vacation Ideas
- 10 St. Martin/Nevis Trip Report
- 11 Seven Mile Beach Questions
- 12 First time to Puerto Rico need advise please
- 13 condo / villa with kids, on the beach
- 14 My trip report from 10/23 - 11/1/14 - St. John USVI's
- 15 Bay Gardens Beach Hotel in St Lucia
- 16 Barbados with two kids under 4.
- 17 walkable hotels
- 18 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 19 Back from San Juan
- 20 St Thomas
- 21 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 22 St Thomas need condo advice and trip plans
- 23 Grenada - Coyaba vs. Flamboyant
- 24 Aruba Restaurants
- 25 Aruba Restaraunts