We are planning a trip for next February or March and deciding between DR, Aruba, Antigua, Barbados or Cayman Islands. We were initially considering Turks and Caicos but we are too concerned the water will not be warm enough or we could get a few cooler days. We want to spend less than $7000 for 2 adults and 2 kids including air, hotel and meals. Decided an all inclusive is easiest with the kids and we must have a great beach with warm water and a resort with some children's activities. We also want the ability to leave the resort and feel comfortable exploring the island on our own and find some nice places for a lunch or dinner if we get tired of the AI. So, we have decided on Aruba and probably the Divi/Tam resort. Does this sound like the right choice?
We made a decision- I think
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 2 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 3 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 4 Islands with great nightlife
- 5 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 6 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 7 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 8 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 9 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 10 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 11 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 12 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 13 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 14 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 15 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 16 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 17 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 18 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 19 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 20 Some perspective on crime in Nevis
- 21 Culebra, Vieques and other Spanish Virgins: Trip Report
- 22 Pelican Nest Villas -- Turks & Caicos -- Providenciales
- 23 Beaches Turks question
- 24 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 25 Curacao - where to stay