We are planning a trip for next February or March and deciding between DR, Aruba, Antigua, Barbados or Cayman Islands. We were initially considering Turks and Caicos but we are too concerned the water will not be warm enough or we could get a few cooler days. We want to spend less than $7000 for 2 adults and 2 kids including air, hotel and meals. Decided an all inclusive is easiest with the kids and we must have a great beach with warm water and a resort with some children's activities. We also want the ability to leave the resort and feel comfortable exploring the island on our own and find some nice places for a lunch or dinner if we get tired of the AI. So, we have decided on Aruba and probably the Divi/Tam resort. Does this sound like the right choice?
We made a decision- I think
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Anguilla stay?
- 2 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 3 Punta Cana excursions
- 4 Best island for nature + kids that is safe and affordable
- 5 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 6 Must sell vaca pkg for 4-star St. James's Club Antigua, $700
- 7 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 8 Cayman Islands in October
- 9 Back from San Juan
- 10 Cheapest AI Deals for couple in 20s
- 11 Kristen- where are you?????
- 12 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 13 Please suggest uncrowded Caribbean vacation for wheelchair user
- 14 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 15 Luxury golf vacation in November
- 16 50th BIRTHDAY Home for 4 Couples
- 17 Is it a waste to go to St. Johns during late September?
- 18 Puerto Rico
- 19 Puerto Plata vacations or other place of Dominican Republic
- 20 Cuba People to People Tours
- 21 TCI Regent Grand vs. Venetian
- 22 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 23 relaxed beaches in january
- 24 Are you the new future traveler?
- 25 Mosquitoes - where are they NOT?