We are thinking of going to Bonaire, and possibly staying at the Sorobon Beach hotel next year. (I know that this is a 'clothing-optional' place but that doesn't bother us much) - my question really is about watersports. We were in Aruba recently and were annoyed by all the jetskis there - anybody know if jetskis are prohibited on Bonaire, and specifically, on this beach? Best of all would be no motorized watersports at all on Bonaire, but that is probably too much to hope for....
Watersports Bonaire ??
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 2 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 3 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 4 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 5 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 6 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 7 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 8 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 9 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 10 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 11 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 12 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 13 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 14 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 15 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 16 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 17 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 18 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 19 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 20 Which island?
- 21 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 22 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 23 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John
- 24 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 25 Crime in Providenciales TCI