We are thinking of going to Bonaire, and possibly staying at the Sorobon Beach hotel next year. (I know that this is a 'clothing-optional' place but that doesn't bother us much) - my question really is about watersports. We were in Aruba recently and were annoyed by all the jetskis there - anybody know if jetskis are prohibited on Bonaire, and specifically, on this beach? Best of all would be no motorized watersports at all on Bonaire, but that is probably too much to hope for....
Watersports Bonaire ??
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Aruba suggestions
- 2 Punta Cana Excursions with Teen
- 3 Fishermans Ree Resort
- 4 Dominican Republic - Closures, Limitations Over Easter Weekend
- 5 Van rental for 8 in Puerto Rico
- 6 Restaraunts & Rental Cars in Aruba
- 7 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 8 Cuba in 10 days
- 9 Salt Kettle House to close
- 10 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 11 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 12 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 13 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 14 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 15 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 16 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 17 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 18 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 19 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 20 Why Barbados?
- 21 Cayman Islands in October
- 22 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 23 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 24 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 25 Sailing in Tobago and Trinidad