Is the water temperature (ocean and pool) in St. Thomas comfortable in mid March? We were in Puerto Rico for December and the water was downright icy both in the ocean and pools which was a huge (and quite unexpected) disappointment for us. I'm wondering what it will be like in the USVI. We've only been to St. John in Aug when the water was just lovely. We will be staying at the Marriott Frenchman's Cove. Thanks!
Water temp in St. Thomas in March
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 2 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 3 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 4 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 5 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 6 Seeking luxury resort with private villas/pools
- 7 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 8 Which island?
- 9 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 10 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 11 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 12 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 13 St. Croix and sea grass
- 14 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 15 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 16 Bahamas Resort
- 17 Which country?
- 18 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 19 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 20 Antigua or St Martin
- 21 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 22 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 23 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 24 montego bay
- 25 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks