Received much assistance from this board when we visited Provo in 2009. Am wanting to return but I need some advice on condos. We stayed and loved Regent Grand last time. Trying to go a little less expensive this trip I am finding Leeward Resort, formerly on Nikki Beach. It says it is on Grace Bay?? Looks gorgeous, but I can't tell if it is truly on Grace Bay or more of a bayish area? What about the Tuscany? Are both of these way too far off the beaten path? We will have a rental vehicle as we like to explore around on our own. Also, can you recommend activites? We love to snorkel, but my 15 yr old daughter wants very much to do someting more exciting than lay on the beach. She is looking for ziplines, ruins, something? Is there a glow worm tour anymore? Thanks so much!
Wanting to return to T and C
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 2 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 3 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 4 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 5 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 6 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 7 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 8 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 9 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 10 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 11 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 12 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 13 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 14 Which island?
- 15 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 16 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 17 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John
- 18 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 19 Crime in Providenciales TCI
- 20 Trying to Figure Out Whether to Stay at Airport or in Old San Juan
- 21 Turks and Caicos problems
- 22 Bahama Out Island/Turks /Cozumel
- 23 customs
- 24 Best Carribean Island Vacation for Non-Couples
- 25 Converting USD to EC currency