Received much assistance from this board when we visited Provo in 2009. Am wanting to return but I need some advice on condos. We stayed and loved Regent Grand last time. Trying to go a little less expensive this trip I am finding Leeward Resort, formerly on Nikki Beach. It says it is on Grace Bay?? Looks gorgeous, but I can't tell if it is truly on Grace Bay or more of a bayish area? What about the Tuscany? Are both of these way too far off the beaten path? We will have a rental vehicle as we like to explore around on our own. Also, can you recommend activites? We love to snorkel, but my 15 yr old daughter wants very much to do someting more exciting than lay on the beach. She is looking for ziplines, ruins, something? Is there a glow worm tour anymore? Thanks so much!
Wanting to return to T and C
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 2 weeks in cuba
- 2 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 3 Martinique - solo female traveller
- 4 Lodging for solo traveler in San Juan
- 5 Seeking a cliff overlooking the ocean for our wedding ceremony
- 6 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 7 Jamaica
- 8 Jamaica all inclusive
- 9 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 10 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 11 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 12 Cuba Opening Up
- 13 Puerto Rico Itinerary Review, Por Favor
- 14 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 15 Why Barbados?
- 16 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 17 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 18 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 19 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 20 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 21 Just back from The Somerset
- 22 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 23 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 24 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 25 Sandals Resorts