Received much assistance from this board when we visited Provo in 2009. Am wanting to return but I need some advice on condos. We stayed and loved Regent Grand last time. Trying to go a little less expensive this trip I am finding Leeward Resort, formerly on Nikki Beach. It says it is on Grace Bay?? Looks gorgeous, but I can't tell if it is truly on Grace Bay or more of a bayish area? What about the Tuscany? Are both of these way too far off the beaten path? We will have a rental vehicle as we like to explore around on our own. Also, can you recommend activites? We love to snorkel, but my 15 yr old daughter wants very much to do someting more exciting than lay on the beach. She is looking for ziplines, ruins, something? Is there a glow worm tour anymore? Thanks so much!
Wanting to return to T and C
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 2 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 3 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 4 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 5 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 6 Tipping at AI
- 7 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 8 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 9 Traveling Solo
- 10 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 11 A Volcanic Paradise
- 12 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 13 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 14 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 15 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 16 St. Kitts, the details
- 17 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 18 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 19 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 20 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 21 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 22 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 23 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 24 8 TUFF MILES
- 25 Puerto Rico Nightlife?