Received much assistance from this board when we visited Provo in 2009. Am wanting to return but I need some advice on condos. We stayed and loved Regent Grand last time. Trying to go a little less expensive this trip I am finding Leeward Resort, formerly on Nikki Beach. It says it is on Grace Bay?? Looks gorgeous, but I can't tell if it is truly on Grace Bay or more of a bayish area? What about the Tuscany? Are both of these way too far off the beaten path? We will have a rental vehicle as we like to explore around on our own. Also, can you recommend activites? We love to snorkel, but my 15 yr old daughter wants very much to do someting more exciting than lay on the beach. She is looking for ziplines, ruins, something? Is there a glow worm tour anymore? Thanks so much!
Wanting to return to T and C
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Watch A Madea Christmas Movie Online Free On Vioozzzzzzzzzzzzz 720p.
- 2 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 3 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 4 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 5 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 6 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 7 Islands with great nightlife
- 8 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 9 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 10 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 11 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 12 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 13 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 14 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 15 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 16 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 17 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 18 Some perspective on crime in Nevis
- 19 Culebra, Vieques and other Spanish Virgins: Trip Report
- 20 Pelican Nest Villas -- Turks & Caicos -- Providenciales
- 21 Beaches Turks question
- 22 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 23 Curacao - where to stay
- 24 Dominican Republic baseball in February
- 25 May Honeymoon