Received much assistance from this board when we visited Provo in 2009. Am wanting to return but I need some advice on condos. We stayed and loved Regent Grand last time. Trying to go a little less expensive this trip I am finding Leeward Resort, formerly on Nikki Beach. It says it is on Grace Bay?? Looks gorgeous, but I can't tell if it is truly on Grace Bay or more of a bayish area? What about the Tuscany? Are both of these way too far off the beaten path? We will have a rental vehicle as we like to explore around on our own. Also, can you recommend activites? We love to snorkel, but my 15 yr old daughter wants very much to do someting more exciting than lay on the beach. She is looking for ziplines, ruins, something? Is there a glow worm tour anymore? Thanks so much!
Wanting to return to T and C
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Must sell vaca pkg for 4-star St. James's Club Antigua, $700
- 2 Best island for nature + kids that is safe and affordable
- 3 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 4 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 5 Anguilla stay?
- 6 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 7 Cayman Islands in October
- 8 Back from San Juan
- 9 Cheapest AI Deals for couple in 20s
- 10 Kristen- where are you?????
- 11 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 12 Please suggest uncrowded Caribbean vacation for wheelchair user
- 13 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 14 Luxury golf vacation in November
- 15 50th BIRTHDAY Home for 4 Couples
- 16 Is it a waste to go to St. Johns during late September?
- 17 Puerto Rico
- 18 Puerto Plata vacations or other place of Dominican Republic
- 19 Cuba People to People Tours
- 20 TCI Regent Grand vs. Venetian
- 21 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 22 relaxed beaches in january
- 23 Are you the new future traveler?
- 24 Mosquitoes - where are they NOT?
- 25 Wanted: St. Lucia Jan - March studio rental?