I am heading off to Cuba and have to spend the night in Nassau on the way back. Has anybody got any advice for cheap/cheerful places ?
Wanted; stop over in Nassau ?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 2 TCI Small group snorkle trip?
- 3 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 4 Back from San Juan
- 5 Why Barbados?
- 6 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 7 Club Med Columbus Isle, Bahamas or Beaches Negril, Jamaica
- 8 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 9 Storm ?
- 10 Fun island to take 17 year olds
- 11 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 12 All Inclusive Villa for Bachelor Party
- 13 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 14 Kristen- where are you?????
- 15 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 16 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 17 The Color of the Water
- 18 Luxury golf vacation in November
- 19 Anguilla stay?
- 20 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 21 Punta Cana excursions
- 22 Best island for nature + kids that is safe and affordable
- 23 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 24 Must sell vaca pkg for 4-star St. James's Club Antigua, $700
- 25 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba