Classic car enthusiast looking to buy an old classic car. Something like an old 1960/'70 Land Rover / Toyota 4WD or other. Not worried about paint / minor rust. Non runner also interesting. Full info + tips please.
Or if anyone has an tips of where to find one - garage / person, I would really appreciate a contact (name + phone + email).
Not sure about registration so if anyone knows the procedure + cost , that would be great.
Wanted: Antigua Classic car
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 2 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 3 safety in Jamaica, college spring break, 2015
- 4 rent a car??
- 5 Honeymoon in Caribbean & US - HELP!
- 6 Family with two teen boys and my dad/ their grandpa
- 7 Turks and Caicos Accommodations Question - West Bay Club
- 8 Trip to Grenada vs Anguilla vs Nevis
- 9 Best Island To Honeymoon To?
- 10 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's
- 11 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 12 A few last minute Cuba questions! (two week trip)
- 13 Cuba Opening Up
- 14 Some "Don't Miss" Stuff on St. Martin Please
- 15 Cost of liquor in Turks and Caicos
- 16 Honeymoon St. Lucia confused?
- 17 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 18 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 19 Scrub Island recommendations?
- 20 Wear can I tan that is Clothing Optional?
- 21 RIU Antilles Aruba
- 22 Honeymoon destination?
- 23 Just posted my Key West trip report and photos
- 24 Going to Caribbean, anyone else?
- 25 Dominican Republic vs. Riviera Maya