Classic car enthusiast looking to buy an old classic car. Something like an old 1960/'70 Land Rover / Toyota 4WD or other. Not worried about paint / minor rust. Non runner also interesting. Full info + tips please.
Or if anyone has an tips of where to find one - garage / person, I would really appreciate a contact (name + phone + email).
Not sure about registration so if anyone knows the procedure + cost , that would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://supplementstest.org/alpha-force-testo/
- 2 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 3 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 4 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 5 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 6 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 7 Island Hopping
- 8 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 9 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 10 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 11 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 12 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 13 Havana restaurants
- 14 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 15 Aruba Vacation Rentals vs Resort
- 16 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 17 What area of T&C to stay in?
- 18 Playa del Carmen vs. Negril vs. Other
- 19 Getting away in June
- 20 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 21 Caribbean Honeymoon Help!
- 22 A Week In Cuba
- 23 celebrating husband's 50th birthday AI suggestions needed
- 24 Help for which island please?
- 25 Teenagers at the Westin grand cayman