Classic car enthusiast looking to buy an old classic car. Something like an old 1960/'70 Land Rover / Toyota 4WD or other. Not worried about paint / minor rust. Non runner also interesting. Full info + tips please.
Or if anyone has an tips of where to find one - garage / person, I would really appreciate a contact (name + phone + email).
Not sure about registration so if anyone knows the procedure + cost , that would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 RELIABLE LOAN OFFER
- 2 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 3 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 4 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 5 Late May Trip
- 6 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 7 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 8 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 9 Cheers to Beers!
- 10 Where To Go Post Xmas- Mid Jaunary for under $4G
- 11 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 12 New Years Eve / St John
- 13 St Lucia Trip Report 2014 Bay Gardens Beach Resort
- 14 Island Choice
- 15 Aruba Car Rental
- 16 If we loved Cayman...
- 17 Harbor Island ?? Anyone
- 18 Caribbean Christmas with teenagers
- 19 For the bluest water and whitest sand?
- 20 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 21 HELP! St Croix or Cancun
- 22 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 23 aruba planning advice
- 24 Post Christmas to Mid January Getaway For Two
- 25 Woman, alone, islandhopping