Classic car enthusiast looking to buy an old classic car. Something like an old 1960/'70 Land Rover / Toyota 4WD or other. Not worried about paint / minor rust. Non runner also interesting. Full info + tips please.
Or if anyone has an tips of where to find one - garage / person, I would really appreciate a contact (name + phone + email).
Not sure about registration so if anyone knows the procedure + cost , that would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 2 Turks & Caicos or another island for a short getaway from NYC?
- 3 Vacationing Single in Grand Cayman
- 4 Family vacation for divers
- 5 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 6 Trip Report: St. John Villa Rental
- 7 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 8 How Early to Arrive at St Maarten Airport?
- 9 Which Caribbean island is best for my family?
- 10 Island advice plz!
- 11 Cubarinking water?
- 12 First time to PR
- 13 St. John Trip Report
- 14 Aussie couple's 3/4 week trip
- 15 Cuba
- 16 Scrub Island Resort
- 17 St Kitts' Bakery
- 18 Which Island - Family Getaway
- 19 Looking for the perfect Island in the Carribean
- 20 Coral Sands, Exuma
- 21 St. Thomas- place to stay, rental car & night cruise suggestions
- 22 Best Luxury Caribbean Resort
- 23 We adore St. John...looking for something new!
- 24 July Adventure
- 25 Help me plan the right island(s)!