Classic car enthusiast looking to buy an old classic car. Something like an old 1960/'70 Land Rover / Toyota 4WD or other. Not worried about paint / minor rust. Non runner also interesting. Full info + tips please.
Or if anyone has an tips of where to find one - garage / person, I would really appreciate a contact (name + phone + email).
Not sure about registration so if anyone knows the procedure + cost , that would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 헬로카지노【是】╲ＫＯＯ２８.ＣoＭ╱【是】헬로카지노
- 2 다모아카지노【米】╲ＫＯＯ２８.ＣoＭ╱【米】다모아카지노
- 3 강원랜드카지노【员】╲ＫＯＯ２８.ＣoＭ╱【员】강원랜드카지노
- 4 Bermuda, Puerto Rico or somewhere else?
- 5 Providenciales Review
- 6 Cuba in 5 days?
- 7 Groupon Tours
- 8 Bermuda-Catamarran
- 9 Providenciales Airport
- 10 Small luxe Caribbean hotels
- 11 Numero 1 guest House
- 12 Best snorkeling, hiking, local vibe and food
- 13 Mango Reef Restaurant in Turks and Caicos
- 14 Babymoon Beach Vacation
- 15 Grand Bahia Principe, Punta Cana
- 16 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 17 Large Family Trip to Caribbean
- 18 Atlantis in Bahamas
- 19 St. Thomas vs Bahamas?
- 20 The Pigs of No Name Cay, Abaco, Bahamas
- 21 turks caicos
- 22 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 23 Curacao
- 24 Puerto Rico since the "meltdown"
- 25 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US