We want to get to Bequia for as little as possible. Our frequent flyer miles will get us to either St. Lucia,Barbados, or Grenada for the same cost. So we want to know the chepest way to get from one of these destinations to Bequia. Does anyone know if there is a ferry that goes between Bequia, St. Vincent, and either St. Lucia, Barbados, or Grenada? Of if anyone has any other solutions or suggestions. Thanks!
Want to go to Bequia via St. Lucia
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 2 "The Weather is Here, I Wish It Were Beautiful" - An Anguilla Trip Report
- 3 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 4 Honeymoon in Aruba, Dominican, or Jamaica late Feb 2014
- 5 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 6 Bahamas snorkeling
- 7 Punta Cana Airport Transfer
- 8 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 9 Feedback on villa rental location on St. Barths
- 10 Where to stay on Vieques
- 11 Concerns About Dominican Republic Trip
- 12 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 13 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 14 Bahamas 4 day Trip: July 2014
- 15 Calling all Puerto Rico experts....last minute planning of the WHOLE trip!
- 16 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 17 Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
- 18 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 19 Wedding Help!
- 20 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 21 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 22 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 23 Islands with great nightlife
- 24 month stay on a caribbean island
- 25 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour