We want to get to Bequia for as little as possible. Our frequent flyer miles will get us to either St. Lucia,Barbados, or Grenada for the same cost. So we want to know the chepest way to get from one of these destinations to Bequia. Does anyone know if there is a ferry that goes between Bequia, St. Vincent, and either St. Lucia, Barbados, or Grenada? Of if anyone has any other solutions or suggestions. Thanks!
Want to go to Bequia via St. Lucia
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Honeymoon in May - which island
- 2 which island??
- 3 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 4 Help in Antigua!!!!!
- 5 A Volcanic Paradise
- 6 Best island for family of 5 (kids-21,18,16) end of June/early July?
- 7 Best island for a villa rental
- 8 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 9 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 10 Where to stay on Vieques
- 11 BUSINESSES FOR SALE
- 12 St. Croix and sea grass
- 13 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 14 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 15 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 16 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 17 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 18 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 19 Tipping at AI
- 20 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 21 Traveling Solo
- 22 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 23 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 24 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 25 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions