Three of my friends and I are planning a trip for the end of May. We are all in our early 20s, and are interested in primarily in night life, beautiful beaches and meeting locals and experiencing Cuban culture.
We need some help choosing a destination - I was considering an all inclusive resort style vacation, but I'm sure it wouldn't be any different than visiting a resort in the States.
A place where we might meet other people our age would be nice too - we like to party.
If any travelers are out there who know of some Cuban "gem" destinations, or have any advice at all (air fare, accomodation, etc.) your help would be greatly appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 US Cash in Cuba
- 2 Destination Wedding- affordable
- 3 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 4 Need Help picking the right WARM Caribbean Vacation
- 5 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 6 Peterson
- 7 aruba planning advice
- 8 Looking for island choice help
- 9 HELP! First-time vacationer to Caribbean in need expertise
- 10 Help with post tour stay Cuba
- 11 St. Croix or St. Thomas
- 12 So very lost trying to plan..please help
- 13 Timothy Beach or Oualie Beach? St.Kitts vs. Nevis
- 14 September Anniversary Trip to Turks & Caicos
- 15 Turning 40 in the Caribbean
- 16 cell phone & wifi in Cuba
- 17 Dream 50th Anniversary
- 18 Westin or Marriott in Grand Cayman?
- 19 Casa Particular in Trinidad
- 20 Help picking a resort
- 21 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 22 Butler room in Sandals Grande Riviera Ocho Rios
- 23 Life in Turks and caicos (Provo)
- 24 St Barths and Anguilla Trip Report (April 2016)
- 25 St Thomas Restaurant help
Want to experience real Cuban culture, need help choosing destination!!