Three of my friends and I are planning a trip for the end of May. We are all in our early 20s, and are interested in primarily in night life, beautiful beaches and meeting locals and experiencing Cuban culture.
We need some help choosing a destination - I was considering an all inclusive resort style vacation, but I'm sure it wouldn't be any different than visiting a resort in the States.
A place where we might meet other people our age would be nice too - we like to party.
If any travelers are out there who know of some Cuban "gem" destinations, or have any advice at all (air fare, accomodation, etc.) your help would be greatly appreciated!!
Want to experience real Cuban culture, need help choosing destination!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Southern Caribbean Cruise
- 2 Too many choices.....
- 3 Why Barbados?
- 4 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 5 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 6 Best Island for Me?
- 7 Best caribbean island to suit us.
- 8 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 9 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 10 Best island for Christmas vacation with 4 teenage girls
- 11 Cuba with Gate 1
- 12 Anguilla stay?
- 13 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 14 Back from San Juan
- 15 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 16 San Juan Airport
- 17 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 18 TCI Small group snorkle trip?
- 19 Club Med Columbus Isle, Bahamas or Beaches Negril, Jamaica
- 20 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 21 Storm ?
- 22 Fun island to take 17 year olds
- 23 All Inclusive Villa for Bachelor Party
- 24 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 25 Kristen- where are you?????