Three of my friends and I are planning a trip for the end of May. We are all in our early 20s, and are interested in primarily in night life, beautiful beaches and meeting locals and experiencing Cuban culture.
We need some help choosing a destination - I was considering an all inclusive resort style vacation, but I'm sure it wouldn't be any different than visiting a resort in the States.
A place where we might meet other people our age would be nice too - we like to party.
If any travelers are out there who know of some Cuban "gem" destinations, or have any advice at all (air fare, accomodation, etc.) your help would be greatly appreciated!!
Want to experience real Cuban culture, need help choosing destination!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 2 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 3 Tipping at AI
- 4 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 5 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 6 Traveling Solo
- 7 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 8 A Volcanic Paradise
- 9 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 10 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 11 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 12 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 13 St. Kitts, the details
- 14 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 15 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 16 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 17 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 18 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 19 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 20 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 21 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 22 8 TUFF MILES
- 23 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 24 1 week in San Juan
- 25 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?