Three of my friends and I are planning a trip for the end of May. We are all in our early 20s, and are interested in primarily in night life, beautiful beaches and meeting locals and experiencing Cuban culture.
We need some help choosing a destination - I was considering an all inclusive resort style vacation, but I'm sure it wouldn't be any different than visiting a resort in the States.
A place where we might meet other people our age would be nice too - we like to party.
If any travelers are out there who know of some Cuban "gem" destinations, or have any advice at all (air fare, accomodation, etc.) your help would be greatly appreciated!!
Want to experience real Cuban culture, need help choosing destination!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Looking for South-to-North options/routes/price estimates.
- 2 Cupecoy Beach
- 3 Looking for small hotel/inn within 4 hrs. nonstop flight from New York
- 4 Vacation Ideas
- 5 Turks and Caicos - Best Time to Book Accomodation
- 6 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 7 Carry on size Bahamas
- 8 St John March, where to stay
- 9 The right adults-only resort
- 10 Cuba - Questions about Phone/Internet/Currency
- 11 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 12 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 13 Tips for bahamas
- 14 St. Martin/Nevis Trip Report
- 15 Seven Mile Beach Questions
- 16 First time to Puerto Rico need advise please
- 17 condo / villa with kids, on the beach
- 18 My trip report from 10/23 - 11/1/14 - St. John USVI's
- 19 Bay Gardens Beach Hotel in St Lucia
- 20 Barbados with two kids under 4.
- 21 walkable hotels
- 22 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 23 Back from San Juan
- 24 St Thomas
- 25 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?