Three of my friends and I are planning a trip for the end of May. We are all in our early 20s, and are interested in primarily in night life, beautiful beaches and meeting locals and experiencing Cuban culture.
We need some help choosing a destination - I was considering an all inclusive resort style vacation, but I'm sure it wouldn't be any different than visiting a resort in the States.
A place where we might meet other people our age would be nice too - we like to party.
If any travelers are out there who know of some Cuban "gem" destinations, or have any advice at all (air fare, accomodation, etc.) your help would be greatly appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 when to visit barbados
- 2 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 3 Belize vs Bonaire for snorkeling?
- 4 So is Bonaire great? Or not??
- 5 Help on choosing where to visit
- 6 40th birthday with friends
- 7 which island?
- 8 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 9 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 10 Cruise from NYC to Bermuda
- 11 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 12 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 13 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 14 Help me choose an all-inclusive resort
- 15 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 16 Cuba in November
- 17 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 18 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 19 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 20 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 21 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 22 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 23 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 24 Tennis in Aruba question
- 25 christmas in the caribbean
Want to experience real Cuban culture, need help choosing destination!!