Three of my friends and I are planning a trip for the end of May. We are all in our early 20s, and are interested in primarily in night life, beautiful beaches and meeting locals and experiencing Cuban culture.
We need some help choosing a destination - I was considering an all inclusive resort style vacation, but I'm sure it wouldn't be any different than visiting a resort in the States.
A place where we might meet other people our age would be nice too - we like to party.
If any travelers are out there who know of some Cuban "gem" destinations, or have any advice at all (air fare, accomodation, etc.) your help would be greatly appreciated!!
Want to experience real Cuban culture, need help choosing destination!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 2 Antigua or St Martin
- 3 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 4 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 5 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 6 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 7 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 8 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 9 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 10 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 11 Turtle Cove vs Grace Bay
- 12 Destination like USVI or BVI (topography) where I can rent a private villa
- 13 Get info about weather.
- 14 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 15 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 16 Logistics of getting to Anguilla
- 17 Anyone stay in an apartment on Bermuda?
- 18 Water/beach conditions in Barbados
- 19 Yet Another Person Needing Help Deciding Which Island
- 20 June Honeymoon Help, Please
- 21 LIAT Air
- 22 What's going on in Bimini ?
- 23 Beach front Caribbean Villa for New Year's
- 24 Need help again!!
- 25 relaxed beaches in january