Three of my friends and I are planning a trip for the end of May. We are all in our early 20s, and are interested in primarily in night life, beautiful beaches and meeting locals and experiencing Cuban culture.
We need some help choosing a destination - I was considering an all inclusive resort style vacation, but I'm sure it wouldn't be any different than visiting a resort in the States.
A place where we might meet other people our age would be nice too - we like to party.
If any travelers are out there who know of some Cuban "gem" destinations, or have any advice at all (air fare, accomodation, etc.) your help would be greatly appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Travel buddy
- 2 My New Life !
- 3 A nice diet C serum shouldn’t be full
- 4 Accomodation and transport in Eleuthera, Bahamas
- 5 Junkanoo Champagne vs Goomba Champagne - what's the difference?
- 6 Jamaica with two 23 yr old young men
- 7 Cuba
- 8 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 9 Jamaica
- 10 Where to spend a week at the beach(in april)
- 11 Fern Gully or nearby....walking in nature
- 12 Help me to pick an island
- 13 Traveling with 15, 13, & 10 year old kids to Jamaica...need advice
- 14 Caribbean Real Estate Jobs
- 15 Virgin Islands Itinerary: Safety and other concerns
- 16 When to go to El Yunque
- 17 Honeymoon Advice
- 18 DAY 15 - FINAL DAY IN PUNTA CANA, LONDON, BACK HOME RIGA
- 19 Help with Grace Bay Hotel
- 20 How to get to Taylor Bay Beach?
- 21 Conference in Cuba in February
- 22 Santiago de Cuba suggestions
- 23 Planning a Spring Break Trip in the USVI
- 24 All-Inclusive, adult only resorts
- 25 Small boat excursion
Want to experience real Cuban culture, need help choosing destination!!