Three of my friends and I are planning a trip for the end of May. We are all in our early 20s, and are interested in primarily in night life, beautiful beaches and meeting locals and experiencing Cuban culture.
We need some help choosing a destination - I was considering an all inclusive resort style vacation, but I'm sure it wouldn't be any different than visiting a resort in the States.
A place where we might meet other people our age would be nice too - we like to party.
If any travelers are out there who know of some Cuban "gem" destinations, or have any advice at all (air fare, accomodation, etc.) your help would be greatly appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Providenciales Review
- 2 Groupon Tours
- 3 Cuba in 5 days?
- 4 Bermuda-Catamarran
- 5 Providenciales Airport
- 6 Small luxe Caribbean hotels
- 7 Numero 1 guest House
- 8 Best snorkeling, hiking, local vibe and food
- 9 Mango Reef Restaurant in Turks and Caicos
- 10 Babymoon Beach Vacation
- 11 Grand Bahia Principe, Punta Cana
- 12 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 13 Large Family Trip to Caribbean
- 14 Atlantis in Bahamas
- 15 St. Thomas vs Bahamas?
- 16 The Pigs of No Name Cay, Abaco, Bahamas
- 17 turks caicos
- 18 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 19 Curacao
- 20 Puerto Rico since the "meltdown"
- 21 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 22 Hotel on beach, montego bay w/some good reggae
- 23 Need more folks for Atlantis boat charter
- 24 Can you bring your own food to Aruba?
- 25 Grandmother/Granddaughter Beach Vacation
Want to experience real Cuban culture, need help choosing destination!!