Three of my friends and I are planning a trip for the end of May. We are all in our early 20s, and are interested in primarily in night life, beautiful beaches and meeting locals and experiencing Cuban culture.
We need some help choosing a destination - I was considering an all inclusive resort style vacation, but I'm sure it wouldn't be any different than visiting a resort in the States.
A place where we might meet other people our age would be nice too - we like to party.
If any travelers are out there who know of some Cuban "gem" destinations, or have any advice at all (air fare, accomodation, etc.) your help would be greatly appreciated!!
Want to experience real Cuban culture, need help choosing destination!!
- 1 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 2 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 3 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 4 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 5 Islands with great nightlife
- 6 month stay on a caribbean island
- 7 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 8 Where to stay on Vieques
- 9 Ferry to Rum Point
- 10 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 11 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 12 Family with infants/toddlers
- 13 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 14 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 15 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 16 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 17 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 18 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 19 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 20 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 21 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 22 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 23 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 24 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 25 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?