My husband and I are planning a trip to the island of Dominica (not to be confused with the Dominican Republic) for our 10 year anniversary. We are looking for accommodation that has modern conveniences and at the same time retains tropical island charm. Our holiday needs to have some luxury to go along with all the activities and sights we want to see. Does anyone have any recommendations about lodging? We have looked into Jungle Bay and Fort Young Hotel. They both look good but we would like the opinion of people who have been there.
Want info about accommodations in Dominica
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 2 Islands with great nightlife
- 3 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 4 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 5 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 6 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 7 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 8 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 9 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 10 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 11 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 12 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 13 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 14 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 15 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 16 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 17 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 18 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 19 Some perspective on crime in Nevis
- 20 Culebra, Vieques and other Spanish Virgins: Trip Report
- 21 Pelican Nest Villas -- Turks & Caicos -- Providenciales
- 22 Beaches Turks question
- 23 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 24 Curacao - where to stay
- 25 Dominican Republic baseball in February