We have spent hours trying to plan our 10 year anniversary trip and can't find the right place for us thus far. Here are our wants: a smaller, luxury resort with either wi-fi and or tv, beautiful views, options to hike and be active, clear turquois beaches with good snorkeling. Why are we having a tough time? I must admit that tv is a kicker for us...with 3 kids we turn our brains off by watching tv...so we kinda want it or at least wi-fi. We have been drawn to: 4s Nevis, and nisbbit, caneel bay, Ritz st. Thomas, ganesvoort Turks...all over the place. Can someone just tell us where to go already? We honeymooned in st. Lucia so that is why it didn't make the list. Help!!!
Want beauty of Nevis and beaches like those in Turks...where should we go?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 not tell a litigation a which basically ch
- 2 Jamaica all inclusive
- 3 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 4 Why Barbados?
- 5 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 6 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 7 Cuba Opening Up
- 8 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 9 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 10 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 11 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 12 Just back from The Somerset
- 13 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 14 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 15 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 16 Sandals Resorts
- 17 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 18 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 19 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 20 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 21 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 22 Cuba in 10 days
- 23 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 24 Turks/Caicos or Dominican Republic
- 25 Best Snorkeling near/in Punta Cana?