We have spent hours trying to plan our 10 year anniversary trip and can't find the right place for us thus far. Here are our wants: a smaller, luxury resort with either wi-fi and or tv, beautiful views, options to hike and be active, clear turquois beaches with good snorkeling. Why are we having a tough time? I must admit that tv is a kicker for us...with 3 kids we turn our brains off by watching tv...so we kinda want it or at least wi-fi. We have been drawn to: 4s Nevis, and nisbbit, caneel bay, Ritz st. Thomas, ganesvoort Turks...all over the place. Can someone just tell us where to go already? We honeymooned in st. Lucia so that is why it didn't make the list. Help!!!
Want beauty of Nevis and beaches like those in Turks...where should we go?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St. John USVI
- 2 Which Island?
- 3 Carribean vacation with infant
- 4 Any sharks around US Virgin Islands ?
- 5 TOP 5 MUST-DO LIST FOR GRAND CAYMAN VACATION
- 6 A nice hotel to stay in St Martin for one night ?
- 7 Buccament Bay in Kingston, St. Vincent and Grenadines
- 8 Cayman Islands in October
- 9 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 10 things to do in Nassau
- 11 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 12 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 13 Puerto Rico - January 13 - 21 - Itinerary
- 14 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 15 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 16 Best island for early to mid November
- 17 snorkle choices in Antigua
- 18 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 19 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 20 Divi Little Bay versus Holland House Beach Resort, St. Martin
- 21 Mexico vs Cuba vs Bali
- 22 Best resort to go with adult children not Mexico
- 23 planning a long weekend for Feb/March
- 24 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 25 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas