We have spent hours trying to plan our 10 year anniversary trip and can't find the right place for us thus far. Here are our wants: a smaller, luxury resort with either wi-fi and or tv, beautiful views, options to hike and be active, clear turquois beaches with good snorkeling. Why are we having a tough time? I must admit that tv is a kicker for us...with 3 kids we turn our brains off by watching tv...so we kinda want it or at least wi-fi. We have been drawn to: 4s Nevis, and nisbbit, caneel bay, Ritz st. Thomas, ganesvoort Turks...all over the place. Can someone just tell us where to go already? We honeymooned in st. Lucia so that is why it didn't make the list. Help!!!
Want beauty of Nevis and beaches like those in Turks...where should we go?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 2 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 3 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 4 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 5 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 6 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 7 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 8 Tipping at AI
- 9 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 10 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 11 Traveling Solo
- 12 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 13 A Volcanic Paradise
- 14 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 15 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 16 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 17 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 18 St. Kitts, the details
- 19 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 20 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 21 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 22 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 23 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 24 8 TUFF MILES
- 25 Puerto Rico Nightlife?