We have spent hours trying to plan our 10 year anniversary trip and can't find the right place for us thus far. Here are our wants: a smaller, luxury resort with either wi-fi and or tv, beautiful views, options to hike and be active, clear turquois beaches with good snorkeling. Why are we having a tough time? I must admit that tv is a kicker for us...with 3 kids we turn our brains off by watching tv...so we kinda want it or at least wi-fi. We have been drawn to: 4s Nevis, and nisbbit, caneel bay, Ritz st. Thomas, ganesvoort Turks...all over the place. Can someone just tell us where to go already? We honeymooned in st. Lucia so that is why it didn't make the list. Help!!!
Want beauty of Nevis and beaches like those in Turks...where should we go?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 10 days in Cuba - HELP
- 2 Bermuda Hotels
- 3 Sports Bars In Palm Beach Aruba
- 4 Puerto Rico - St. Regis or Royal Isabela
- 5 Puerto Rico Information Needed Please
- 6 Planning A College Graduation Trip In May
- 7 Security guard in Turks and Caicos?
- 8 On the beach staffed villa rental in the Caribbean
- 9 The best spots in St. Kitts
- 10 Ideas for a Quick Summer Getaway
- 11 HELP -Barbados - Antigua - T&C
- 12 St. Maartin 5 days safe and easy traveling
- 13 Barbados question where to stay
- 14 Barbados Ferry Service
- 15 Favorite Caribbean Island - Where would you retire ?
- 16 BVI Honeymoon Help
- 17 Antigua - Do Fodorites really go there ?
- 18 Need help deciding which resort/island to vacation at in September
- 19 Caribbean with grown kids
- 20 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 21 Grenada or St.Kitts/Nevis
- 22 Driving in Aurba
- 23 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 24 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 25 Puerto Rico during Holy Week