We have spent hours trying to plan our 10 year anniversary trip and can't find the right place for us thus far. Here are our wants: a smaller, luxury resort with either wi-fi and or tv, beautiful views, options to hike and be active, clear turquois beaches with good snorkeling. Why are we having a tough time? I must admit that tv is a kicker for us...with 3 kids we turn our brains off by watching tv...so we kinda want it or at least wi-fi. We have been drawn to: 4s Nevis, and nisbbit, caneel bay, Ritz st. Thomas, ganesvoort Turks...all over the place. Can someone just tell us where to go already? We honeymooned in st. Lucia so that is why it didn't make the list. Help!!!
Want beauty of Nevis and beaches like those in Turks...where should we go?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Anguilla stay?
- 2 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 3 Punta Cana excursions
- 4 Best island for nature + kids that is safe and affordable
- 5 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 6 Must sell vaca pkg for 4-star St. James's Club Antigua, $700
- 7 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 8 Cayman Islands in October
- 9 Back from San Juan
- 10 Cheapest AI Deals for couple in 20s
- 11 Kristen- where are you?????
- 12 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 13 Please suggest uncrowded Caribbean vacation for wheelchair user
- 14 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 15 Luxury golf vacation in November
- 16 50th BIRTHDAY Home for 4 Couples
- 17 Is it a waste to go to St. Johns during late September?
- 18 Puerto Rico
- 19 Puerto Plata vacations or other place of Dominican Republic
- 20 Cuba People to People Tours
- 21 TCI Regent Grand vs. Venetian
- 22 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 23 relaxed beaches in january
- 24 Are you the new future traveler?
- 25 Mosquitoes - where are they NOT?