We have spent hours trying to plan our 10 year anniversary trip and can't find the right place for us thus far. Here are our wants: a smaller, luxury resort with either wi-fi and or tv, beautiful views, options to hike and be active, clear turquois beaches with good snorkeling. Why are we having a tough time? I must admit that tv is a kicker for us...with 3 kids we turn our brains off by watching tv...so we kinda want it or at least wi-fi. We have been drawn to: 4s Nevis, and nisbbit, caneel bay, Ritz st. Thomas, ganesvoort Turks...all over the place. Can someone just tell us where to go already? We honeymooned in st. Lucia so that is why it didn't make the list. Help!!!
Want beauty of Nevis and beaches like those in Turks...where should we go?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 First tropical vacation, any tips?
- 2 Anguilla Beaches
- 3 Mid October Honeymoon
- 4 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding-REVISED
- 5 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 6 Cuba help!
- 7 Just posted my Key West trip report and photos
- 8 Nevis Trip Guidance
- 9 Rent a car?
- 10 LIAT Air
- 11 Romantic Dinner - special occasion- in Bermuda
- 12 Caribbean Islands Cruise
- 13 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding
- 14 Bermuda in Sept for 5 nights
- 15 St. Lucia Trip Report – A Snapshot
- 16 Where do we go?!?! help 50+ couple looking for 30 anniversary trip advice
- 17 50+ where to dance?
- 18 Honeymoon in August- St Lucia ruled out help us pick a destination!
- 19 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 20 All Inclusive Honeymoon
- 21 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 22 Thinking about moving to US Virgin Islands
- 23 Chinungunya Mosquitos
- 24 Wedding/Honeymoon All In One...Looking for Helpful Advice
- 25 Butler room in Sandals Grande Riviera Ocho Rios