My husband and I would like to take a beach vacation before our son starts walking and generally becoming a moving tornado. We're looking at February when he'll be 8 months. I'd like to find somewhere beachfront, preferably with a kitchenette or at least a fridge for his food/milk, and a suite setup, so we don't have to sit in the dark when he goes to bed at night. A year ago, our room at the Cuisinart in Anguilla had a walkout patio to the beach - a similar setup would be ideal, so we can relax in the sun with the monitor and feel like we're at the beach while he's inside napping. Open to a condo, but looking for a resort type feel with easy access to food so we don't have to drive - he goes to bed early so likely we'd do room service or takeout for dinner. I've seen a few places that seem baby friendly so far as offering cribs; babysitting isn't a necessity, though if it would be nice to grab dinner one night. No budget, really, but in the past I prefer higher end/luxury resorts. So far have looked at the Atlantis in the Bahamas but not sure it would be warm enough in February and it seems really expensive and not particularly relaxing and Beaches Turks & Caicos, which I'm leaning toward, despite connecting flights, though avialability isn't great. Any other suggestions? Pre-baby we prefer smaller resorts (Coppolla resorts in Belize & Guatemala; Cuisinart in Anguilla; El Dorado Maroma in Mexico), but now are open to whatever would be most worry free.
Walkout beach front one bdrm in resort area for Feb?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 2 Antigua - First Trip - Which Beach and Which Bed ?
- 3 DIY Wedding for Two – Can I pull this off without a Wedding Planner?
- 4 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 5 Aruba suggestions
- 6 Punta Cana Excursions with Teen
- 7 Fishermans Ree Resort
- 8 Dominican Republic - Closures, Limitations Over Easter Weekend
- 9 Van rental for 8 in Puerto Rico
- 10 Restaraunts & Rental Cars in Aruba
- 11 Cuba in 10 days
- 12 Salt Kettle House to close
- 13 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 14 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 15 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 16 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 17 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 18 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 19 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 20 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 21 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 22 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 23 Why Barbados?
- 24 Cayman Islands in October
- 25 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay