My husband and I would like to take a beach vacation before our son starts walking and generally becoming a moving tornado. We're looking at February when he'll be 8 months. I'd like to find somewhere beachfront, preferably with a kitchenette or at least a fridge for his food/milk, and a suite setup, so we don't have to sit in the dark when he goes to bed at night. A year ago, our room at the Cuisinart in Anguilla had a walkout patio to the beach - a similar setup would be ideal, so we can relax in the sun with the monitor and feel like we're at the beach while he's inside napping. Open to a condo, but looking for a resort type feel with easy access to food so we don't have to drive - he goes to bed early so likely we'd do room service or takeout for dinner. I've seen a few places that seem baby friendly so far as offering cribs; babysitting isn't a necessity, though if it would be nice to grab dinner one night. No budget, really, but in the past I prefer higher end/luxury resorts. So far have looked at the Atlantis in the Bahamas but not sure it would be warm enough in February and it seems really expensive and not particularly relaxing and Beaches Turks & Caicos, which I'm leaning toward, despite connecting flights, though avialability isn't great. Any other suggestions? Pre-baby we prefer smaller resorts (Coppolla resorts in Belize & Guatemala; Cuisinart in Anguilla; El Dorado Maroma in Mexico), but now are open to whatever would be most worry free.
Walkout beach front one bdrm in resort area for Feb?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 T&C - tropical storm Cristobal
- 2 Why Barbados?
- 3 St Barts/One Day
- 4 Too many choices.....
- 5 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 6 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 7 Late September cruise, is this a bad time of year?
- 8 Southern Caribbean Cruise
- 9 Best Island for Me?
- 10 fox. car rental montego bay jamaica
- 11 walking to the lighthouse
- 12 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 13 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 14 Best caribbean island to suit us.
- 15 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 16 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 17 Best island for Christmas vacation with 4 teenage girls
- 18 Cuba with Gate 1
- 19 Anguilla stay?
- 20 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 21 Back from San Juan
- 22 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 23 San Juan Airport
- 24 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 25 TCI Small group snorkle trip?