My husband and I would like to take a beach vacation before our son starts walking and generally becoming a moving tornado. We're looking at February when he'll be 8 months. I'd like to find somewhere beachfront, preferably with a kitchenette or at least a fridge for his food/milk, and a suite setup, so we don't have to sit in the dark when he goes to bed at night. A year ago, our room at the Cuisinart in Anguilla had a walkout patio to the beach - a similar setup would be ideal, so we can relax in the sun with the monitor and feel like we're at the beach while he's inside napping. Open to a condo, but looking for a resort type feel with easy access to food so we don't have to drive - he goes to bed early so likely we'd do room service or takeout for dinner. I've seen a few places that seem baby friendly so far as offering cribs; babysitting isn't a necessity, though if it would be nice to grab dinner one night. No budget, really, but in the past I prefer higher end/luxury resorts. So far have looked at the Atlantis in the Bahamas but not sure it would be warm enough in February and it seems really expensive and not particularly relaxing and Beaches Turks & Caicos, which I'm leaning toward, despite connecting flights, though avialability isn't great. Any other suggestions? Pre-baby we prefer smaller resorts (Coppolla resorts in Belize & Guatemala; Cuisinart in Anguilla; El Dorado Maroma in Mexico), but now are open to whatever would be most worry free.
Walkout beach front one bdrm in resort area for Feb?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 2 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 3 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 4 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 5 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 6 Turtle Cove vs Grace Bay
- 7 Destination like USVI or BVI (topography) where I can rent a private villa
- 8 Get info about weather.
- 9 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 10 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 11 Logistics of getting to Anguilla
- 12 Anyone stay in an apartment on Bermuda?
- 13 Water/beach conditions in Barbados
- 14 Yet Another Person Needing Help Deciding Which Island
- 15 June Honeymoon Help, Please
- 16 LIAT Air
- 17 What's going on in Bimini ?
- 18 Beach front Caribbean Villa for New Year's
- 19 Need help again!!
- 20 relaxed beaches in january
- 21 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 22 AirBnb be aware of a scam on this site (not AirBnb's fault)
- 23 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 24 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 25 Cap Estate or Soufriere?