Is it safe to do? I assume Old Town is, given the common sense the average person could be expected to possess. What about the rest of the city, particularly the area around the Ritz-Carlton? What about the city busses? I tend to be adventurous (but not to the point of endangering myself or others) while my husband is a worry-wort. He's already told me I am not to take the city bus to Old Town and to take a cab instead? If the bus is perfectly safe (is it??) at 75 cents, why on earth would I take a cab? Being alone in a cab with a stranger in an unknown city is actually more unnerving to me than being on a public bus. Thanks.
Walking / Bus riding in San Juan
- 1 San Juan airport (SJU) public bus
- 2 Seven Seas on T&C, what to do and what to see?
- 3 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 4 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 5 Best place for a massage in Anguilla?
- 6 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 7 Bermuda Trip
- 8 quiet and relaxing
- 9 Spirit Airlines to Caribbean - Need help w/carryon question.
- 10 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 11 St.Thomas St. John
- 12 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 13 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 14 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 15 June vacation trip for guys
- 16 Which island to visit???
- 17 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 18 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 19 Honeymoon Help!
- 20 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 21 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 22 Grand Cayman
- 23 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 24 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 25 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets