My husband and I are planning a trip to Turks and Caicos this upcoming summer. We are hoping to stay at a hotel that we do NOT have to rent a car with. We would like to be able to walk to dinner and to a grocery store. We know we want to stay on Grace Bay. Can anyone recommend a hotel? We are looking at the Inn at Grace Bay, Ocean Club, and the Alexandra Resort.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://lumalifteye.com/nuretnol-lifting-skin-cream/
- 2 Vacation recommendations
- 3 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 4 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 5 BVI trip questions
- 6 Curaçao and girls?
- 7 Small Carribean Hotel
- 8 Canadian Travel Agent for Cuba hotels
- 9 Punta Cana Excursions
- 10 customs questions
- 11 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 12 Nassau Bahamas
- 13 Biking in Caribbean
- 14 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 15 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 16 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 17 Help with how long on each island.
- 18 Travel from Culebra to St. John
- 19 Puerto Rico from Ponce to Arecibo
- 20 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 21 Honeymoon All Inclusive
- 22 Christmas in the Caribbean
- 23 Where to go January beach bachelorette?
- 24 St. Lucia to Puerto Rico
- 25 Hiking in St. John