I am curious to know your thoughts on Santiago. After years of planning, I think I will finally visit Cuba this year. I’ve selected Havana, Cienfiegos, Camaguay and Trinidad as my desired destinations. The destination I am uncertain about is Santiago. I received some years ago some feedback on Santiago, but this website doesn’t allow me to research my postings that far back. So, I’ll ask here-From a sightseeing/architectural perspective, what do you think of Santiago? Do you think it ranks among Cuba’s finest sightseeing destinations? How does it compare to the destinations I wish to visit?
On a completely different note, how does Cuba have functioning ATMs when the service providers are predominately American (Visa, Mastercard, etc)?
Visiting Santiago, Cuba
- 1 Watch A Madea Christmas Movie Online Free On Vioozzzzzzzzzzzzz 720p.
- 2 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 3 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 4 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 5 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 6 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 7 Islands with great nightlife
- 8 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 9 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 10 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 11 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 12 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 13 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 14 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 15 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 16 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 17 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 18 Some perspective on crime in Nevis
- 19 Culebra, Vieques and other Spanish Virgins: Trip Report
- 20 Pelican Nest Villas -- Turks & Caicos -- Providenciales
- 21 Beaches Turks question
- 22 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 23 Curacao - where to stay
- 24 Dominican Republic baseball in February
- 25 May Honeymoon