I am considering a visit to Cuba in February for my birthday. I would like for people to help me understand what it is like to visit Cuba. Bear in mind that sightseeing is probably my main focus, then culture, food and beaches.
Also, please be descriptive of any place in Cuba you would recommend. I am curious to know whether the architecture in Cuba's popular destinations are poorly preserved, whether these places are safe, whether they are clean. I am also curious to know whether poverty in these popular places is minimal, or whether poverty in these places is 'in your face' so to speak. I am not looking at this negatively. I simply want to know what to expect if I go.
Remember to please tell me which towns or cities you think offer the most beautiful architecture in Cuba.
- 1 San Juan airport (SJU) public bus
- 2 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 3 Seven Seas on T&C, what to do and what to see?
- 4 Bermuda Trip
- 5 quiet and relaxing
- 6 Spirit Airlines to Caribbean - Need help w/carryon question.
- 7 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 8 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 9 St.Thomas St. John
- 10 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 11 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 12 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 13 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 14 June vacation trip for guys
- 15 Which island to visit???
- 16 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 17 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 18 Honeymoon Help!
- 19 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 20 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 21 Grand Cayman
- 22 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 23 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 24 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 25 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines